Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jun 25, 2010
11:32:51 AM
View profile
Family plan with iphone4 and blackberry - sharing iphone dataplan with blackberry???

I recently upgraded to new iPhone4 and $25 data plan. I have second line in my family plan, Blackberry curve. So do i need to take separate data plan for blackberry? now if I use internet on blackberry phone, will it be under $25 iphone data plan?

thanks in advance...

I recently upgraded to new iPhone4 and $25 data plan. I have second line in my family plan, Blackberry curve. So do i need to take separate data plan for blackberry? now if I use internet on blackberry phone, will it be under $25 iphone data plan?

thanks in advance...

Family plan with iphone4 and blackberry - sharing iphone dataplan with blackberry???

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 25, 2010 11:57:18 AM
(0)
Expert

Samir_Dangol wrote:

Thanks in advance...

You are required to have a data plan with the BBm if you already have the unlimited $30 data plan you can keep it, if you do not then you have to select one of the new data plans for the BB.

Samir_Dangol wrote:

Thanks in advance...

You are required to have a data plan with the BBm if you already have the unlimited $30 data plan you can keep it, if you do not then you have to select one of the new data plans for the BB.

Re: Family plan with iphone4 and blackberry - sharing iphone dataplan with blackberry???

2 of 2 (399 Views)