Family messaging plans

Voyager

Family messaging plans

I have a Family Plan with 4 lines and currently have the unlimited family messaging feature for $30/mo. This allows unlimited messaging (text and muiltimedia) for all lines. However, now I see another possible feature called  "Family Messaging Unlimited with Mobile to Any Mobile Calling" and its description sounds like it has all of the same plus unlimited mobile to ANY mobile calling (ANY mobile meaning including non-ATT?). It even has "ATT Recommends" tag on it and comes at the same $30/mo. This is hard to understand; is this really all of the "Unlimited messaging" plus "Unlimited calling to mobiles" for the whole family for the price of just the "Unlimited messaging"? Or am I missing something?

Message 1 of 3 (683 Views)
Scholar

Re: Family messaging plans

hisao wrote:

I have a Family Plan with 4 lines and currently have the unlimited family messaging feature for $30/mo. This allows unlimited messaging (text and muiltimedia) for all lines. However, now I see another possible feature called  "Family Messaging Unlimited with Mobile to Any Mobile Calling" and its description sounds like it has all of the same plus unlimited mobile to ANY mobile calling (ANY mobile meaning including non-ATT?). It even has "ATT Recommends" tag on it and comes at the same $30/mo. This is hard to understand; is this really all of the "Unlimited messaging" plus "Unlimited calling to mobiles" for the whole family for the price of just the "Unlimited messaging"? Or am I missing something?

Yes. 

Message 2 of 3 (665 Views)
Expert

Re: Family messaging plans

hisao wrote:

there is - although there is a minimum requirement for the family plan to be able to get that option. Beleive the lowest family plan that can have unlimited texting with unlimited mobile to any mobile is the 700 minute family plan.

Message 3 of 3 (654 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.