Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jun 12, 2012
12:56:10 PM
View profile
Family data plan paper and wireless billing

Ok, here my conundrum. I recently switched over from my mom's plan where I was get charged 9.99 everymoth and for the data of my phone while on a family plan. Because of family issues the line was closed and I have gotten a new phone and number on my grandmothers lines. 

Now I can't figure out how to charge the 40-50 dollars for my phone plus data to a separate card. The only difference I can find between the accounts would be my grandmother still uses paper billing as the previous account used a credit card and online. Thanks for the help.

Ok, here my conundrum. I recently switched over from my mom's plan where I was get charged 9.99 everymoth and for the data of my phone while on a family plan. Because of family issues the line was closed and I have gotten a new phone and number on my grandmothers lines. 

Now I can't figure out how to charge the 40-50 dollars for my phone plus data to a separate card. The only difference I can find between the accounts would be my grandmother still uses paper billing as the previous account used a credit card and online. Thanks for the help.

Family data plan paper and wireless billing

0 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too