Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jun 7, 2011
7:27:23 PM
View profile
Family Talk 1400 Vs Family Talk 700
Edited by bmsrn on Jun 7, 2011 at 7:30:07 PM
I currently have family talk 1400. We use about 60 minutes each month and have 11500 plus rollover. I know I will lose my rollover if I change plans but Im not worried about that. Im looking for any differences between the two plans other than just minutes. Will I be losing any features going from the the 1400 to the 700 Family Talk ? It seems that at the time I chose the 1400 I did so because going lower would mean losing a feature but I cannot seem to see what it is. I tried to locate a side by side comparison feature but there does not seem to be one.
I currently have family talk 1400. We use about 60 minutes each month and have 11500 plus rollover. I know I will lose my rollover if I change plans but Im not worried about that. Im looking for any differences between the two plans other than just minutes. Will I be losing any features going from the the 1400 to the 700 Family Talk ? It seems that at the time I chose the 1400 I did so because going lower would mean losing a feature but I cannot seem to see what it is. I tried to locate a side by side comparison feature but there does not seem to be one.

Family Talk 1400 Vs Family Talk 700

[ Edited ]
2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 8, 2011 3:04:34 AM
(0)
Expert
Edited by wingrider01 on Jun 8, 2011 at 3:04:54 AM

bmsrn wrote:

FT700 does not qualify for A-List for a start

bmsrn wrote:

FT700 does not qualify for A-List for a start

Re: Family Talk 1400 Vs Family Talk 700

[ Edited ]
2 of 3 (1,093 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 8, 2011 11:05:38 AM
(0)
Scholar
Edited by coolstorybro on Jun 8, 2011 at 11:06:55 AM

Only differences: 1400 min plan includes "A-List" where you can add any 10 numbers from any other carrier/landline service and if you go over 1400 min its .40/min and for 700 min its .45/min.

The features are essentially the same ex. nights and weekends unl and start at 9pm and end 6am, caller id, call forwarding, etc.

If you have the family unl msging package and at least 700 min or higher family plan you can get mobile to any mobile where you can call any cell phone (ex. verizon, sprint, t-mobile, cricket, etc)  in the U.S, virgin isands, and puerto rico for free and wont count against your mins. Though calling your voicemail will still take away from mins.

Only differences: 1400 min plan includes "A-List" where you can add any 10 numbers from any other carrier/landline service and if you go over 1400 min its .40/min and for 700 min its .45/min.

The features are essentially the same ex. nights and weekends unl and start at 9pm and end 6am, caller id, call forwarding, etc.

If you have the family unl msging package and at least 700 min or higher family plan you can get mobile to any mobile where you can call any cell phone (ex. verizon, sprint, t-mobile, cricket, etc)  in the U.S, virgin isands, and puerto rico for free and wont count against your mins. Though calling your voicemail will still take away from mins.

Re: Family Talk 1400 Vs Family Talk 700

[ Edited ]
3 of 3 (1,073 Views)