False Chage on my GO PHONE

Contributor

False Chage on my GO PHONE

My go phone was charged incorrectly and I can't get in touch with a human being.

I want to dispute this charge and have it removed with a credit put back on my account.

Thank you!

Message 1 of 3 (270 Views)
Master

Re: False Chage on my GO PHONE

Ladybones wrote:

My go phone was charged incorrectly and I can't get in touch with a human being.

I want to dispute this charge and have it removed with a credit put back on my account.

Thank you!

What is it that you were charged for? What was the amount? It could have been a monthly 911 fee.

You can, in fact, get in touch with a real-time customer service representative by dialing 611. Once at the Main Menu, say, "more options", and then "customer service." Keep repeating "customer service" until the system gives up and transfers you to a live representative who can assist you with this charge/credit.

You can also contact AT&T's customer service by dialing 1-800-331-0500.

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 2 of 3 (259 Views)
Mentor

Re: False Chage on my GO PHONE

Be specific with the charge that you are trying to dispute. You may go to paygonline.com to login to your account using your 10-digit wireless number and your 4-digit passcode so you can review the charges on your accnt history, you may want to know how much was the charge and on what day and time the charge occurred.

Message 3 of 3 (226 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.