Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Apr 16, 2010
9:06:34 AM
View profile
Facebook App issue or Tilt2 Issue?

When I use the Microsoft Facebook app and try to respond to or make a post using the keyboard, what I wrote does not usually post on the first try. I have to retype it and send it again ( since there is no copy and paste functionality)  and then it usually posts the second time. Anyone else have this issue and is it an application issue, or a Tilt 2 issue in the way it is interacting with the application. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app but that did not help

When I use the Microsoft Facebook app and try to respond to or make a post using the keyboard, what I wrote does not usually post on the first try. I have to retype it and send it again ( since there is no copy and paste functionality)  and then it usually posts the second time. Anyone else have this issue and is it an application issue, or a Tilt 2 issue in the way it is interacting with the application. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app but that did not help

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Facebook App issue or Tilt2 Issue?

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 22, 2010 11:47:42 AM
(0)
Guru

NJR wrote:

I've found that the Facebook app is pretty flaky in general...  MS hasn't updated it in months either!  Smiley Sad

NJR wrote:

I've found that the Facebook app is pretty flaky in general...  MS hasn't updated it in months either!  Smiley Sad

-------------- CyanogenMod 9/10 device co-maintainer for: SGH-I777 (AT&T Galaxy S2) GT-N7000 (International Galaxy Note) GT-N8013 (Galaxy Note 10.1 Wifi)

Re: Facebook App issue or Tilt2 Issue?

2 of 2 (690 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments