Helpful Links

FREE iPHONE 4 CASES! (Just Pay Shipping)

Professor

FREE iPHONE 4 CASES! (Just Pay Shipping)

Due to the "Death Grip" (holding the antenna to lose signal), this company is giving free cases, you just have to pay shipping...I have ordered mine, get yours if you want a free case...hey its FREE

http://www.cases.com/lgaiph4.htm

Give me some Kudos! Smiley Very Happy

Message 1 of 27
Scholar

Re: FREE iPHONE 4 CASES! (Just Pay Shipping)

due to the large request they will not be shipping them out until the 14th at least that's what they e-mailed me.
Message 2 of 27
Professor

Really? well atleast ur still getting it free

Message 3 of 27
Scholar

I got an iPhone 4 for you, free of charge. You just pay $800 for shipping. It's absolutely free, seriously. Hey, it's free.

Message 4 of 27
Professor

morph2-7 wrote:

I got an iPhone 4 for you, free of charge. You just pay $800 for shipping. It's absolutely free, seriously. Hey, it's free.

You are going over your head with that lol....Shipping for me was $7

and $800 for shipping is unrealistic lol

Message 5 of 27
Professor

I wouldn't really trust this site. "Free" purchases with shipping usually has credit card theft involved unless it comes from a previously known source (Amazon, Buy.com, etc).

Message 6 of 27
Scholar

My point is you can't claim something is free if you have to pay for whatever fee. Btw, $7 is unreasonable for something so small and light. That $7 covers the price of the case. The real shipping cost is probably a buck or two.

Message 7 of 27
Scholar

I used paypal
Message 8 of 27
Scholar

The shipping was $7 for him because he chose the FedEx 2-Day Option. You have numerous shipping options. You can choose USPS Priority Mail for $7 or you can choose First Class Mail for something like $3.

The shipping costs are extremely reasonable.

Message 9 of 27
Professor

josephz2va wrote:

I wouldn't really trust this site. "Free" purchases with shipping usually has credit card theft involved unless it comes from a previously known source (Amazon, Buy.com, etc).

Usually if it has the "VeriSign" logo its a trustable site

Message 10 of 27
Professor

morph2-7 wrote:

My point is you can't claim something is free if you have to pay for whatever fee. Btw, $7 is unreasonable for something so small and light. That $7 covers the price of the case. The real shipping cost is probably a buck or two.

I know its technically not free, and $7 is reasonable considering its using FEDEX

Message 11 of 27
Tutor

There's an alternative to cases... www.iColorWrap.com

These will also allow you to continue to use the iPhone dock or such without removing a case or bumper

Message 12 of 27
Scholar

Yeah, the shipping is reasonable if its FedEx. No matter what I ship with FedEx ground, the minimum is always like $6 or $7. Even if its an envelope or empty box.
Message 13 of 27
Scholar

the real question is why are they doing this? I'm not trusting this right now...

Message 14 of 27
Teacher

These cases are sold on ebay for 4.99 and the shipping is 3 dollars lol this isnt free at all, 7.50 for shipping? you could almost mail the thin in a letter envolope lol its not free at all. JUST A SCEME. And I liked what the one guy said haha "I'll give you an iPhone for free you just have to pay 800 for shipping" Thats exactly what theyre doing, its a common way to get people to buy something without knowing it. Scam

Message 15 of 27
Share this topic
Announcements
Additional Support