Wireless Forums

Posted Jul 7, 2010
10:18:42 AM
View profile
FREE iPHONE 4 CASES! (Just Pay Shipping)

Due to the "Death Grip" (holding the antenna to lose signal), this company is giving free cases, you just have to pay shipping...I have ordered mine, get yours if you want a free case...hey its FREE

http://www.cases.com/lgaiph4.htm

Give me some Kudos! :smileyvery-happy:

Due to the "Death Grip" (holding the antenna to lose signal), this company is giving free cases, you just have to pay shipping...I have ordered mine, get yours if you want a free case...hey its FREE

http://www.cases.com/lgaiph4.htm

Give me some Kudos! :smileyvery-happy:

FREE iPHONE 4 CASES! (Just Pay Shipping)

26 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Cancel
Submit
Replies
(26)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 7, 2010 10:24:51 AM
(0)
Scholar
due to the large request they will not be shipping them out until the 14th at least that's what they e-mailed me.
due to the large request they will not be shipping them out until the 14th at least that's what they e-mailed me.

Re: FREE iPHONE 4 CASES! (Just Pay Shipping)

2 of 27 (2,668 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 7, 2010 10:31:17 AM
(0)
Professor

Really? well atleast ur still getting it free

Really? well atleast ur still getting it free

3 of 27 (2,642 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 7, 2010 10:34:41 AM
(0)
Scholar

I got an iPhone 4 for you, free of charge. You just pay $800 for shipping. It's absolutely free, seriously. Hey, it's free.

I got an iPhone 4 for you, free of charge. You just pay $800 for shipping. It's absolutely free, seriously. Hey, it's free.

4 of 27 (2,631 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 7, 2010 10:38:16 AM
(0)
Professor

morph2-7 wrote:

You are going over your head with that lol....Shipping for me was $7

and $800 for shipping is unrealistic lol

morph2-7 wrote:

You are going over your head with that lol....Shipping for me was $7

and $800 for shipping is unrealistic lol

5 of 27 (2,614 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 7, 2010 10:47:33 AM
(0)
Professor

I wouldn't really trust this site. "Free" purchases with shipping usually has credit card theft involved unless it comes from a previously known source (Amazon, Buy.com, etc).

I wouldn't really trust this site. "Free" purchases with shipping usually has credit card theft involved unless it comes from a previously known source (Amazon, Buy.com, etc).

6 of 27 (2,601 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 7, 2010 11:09:50 AM
(0)
Scholar

My point is you can't claim something is free if you have to pay for whatever fee. Btw, $7 is unreasonable for something so small and light. That $7 covers the price of the case. The real shipping cost is probably a buck or two.

My point is you can't claim something is free if you have to pay for whatever fee. Btw, $7 is unreasonable for something so small and light. That $7 covers the price of the case. The real shipping cost is probably a buck or two.

7 of 27 (2,544 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 7, 2010 11:11:40 AM
(0)
Scholar
I used paypal
I used paypal

8 of 27 (2,541 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 7, 2010 11:21:00 AM
(0)
Scholar

The shipping was $7 for him because he chose the FedEx 2-Day Option. You have numerous shipping options. You can choose USPS Priority Mail for $7 or you can choose First Class Mail for something like $3.

The shipping costs are extremely reasonable.

The shipping was $7 for him because he chose the FedEx 2-Day Option. You have numerous shipping options. You can choose USPS Priority Mail for $7 or you can choose First Class Mail for something like $3.

The shipping costs are extremely reasonable.

9 of 27 (2,514 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 7, 2010 11:29:46 AM
(0)
Professor

josephz2va wrote:

Usually if it has the "VeriSign" logo its a trustable site

josephz2va wrote:

10 of 27 (2,497 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 7, 2010 11:30:57 AM
(0)
Professor

morph2-7 wrote:

I know its technically not free, and $7 is reasonable considering its using FEDEX

morph2-7 wrote:

I know its technically not free, and $7 is reasonable considering its using FEDEX

11 of 27 (1,142 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 7, 2010 11:39:25 AM
(0)
Tutor

There's an alternative to cases... www.iColorWrap.com

These will also allow you to continue to use the iPhone dock or such without removing a case or bumper

There's an alternative to cases... www.iColorWrap.com

These will also allow you to continue to use the iPhone dock or such without removing a case or bumper

12 of 27 (1,134 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 7, 2010 11:57:28 AM
(0)
Scholar
Yeah, the shipping is reasonable if its FedEx. No matter what I ship with FedEx ground, the minimum is always like $6 or $7. Even if its an envelope or empty box.
Yeah, the shipping is reasonable if its FedEx. No matter what I ship with FedEx ground, the minimum is always like $6 or $7. Even if its an envelope or empty box.

13 of 27 (1,110 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 7, 2010 1:22:34 PM
(0)
Mentor

the real question is why are they doing this? I'm not trusting this right now...

the real question is why are they doing this? I'm not trusting this right now...

14 of 27 (1,058 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 7, 2010 1:28:23 PM
(0)
Teacher

These cases are sold on ebay for 4.99 and the shipping is 3 dollars lol this isnt free at all, 7.50 for shipping? you could almost mail the thin in a letter envolope lol its not free at all. JUST A SCEME. And I liked what the one guy said haha "I'll give you an iPhone for free you just have to pay 800 for shipping" Thats exactly what theyre doing, its a common way to get people to buy something without knowing it. Scam

These cases are sold on ebay for 4.99 and the shipping is 3 dollars lol this isnt free at all, 7.50 for shipping? you could almost mail the thin in a letter envolope lol its not free at all. JUST A SCEME. And I liked what the one guy said haha "I'll give you an iPhone for free you just have to pay 800 for shipping" Thats exactly what theyre doing, its a common way to get people to buy something without knowing it. Scam

15 of 27 (1,046 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 7, 2010 3:01:22 PM
(0)
Scholar
Edited by LiarInGlass on Jul 7, 2010 at 3:03:16 PM

Once again, I will state the $7 for shipping is via FedEx 2-Day Delivery.

The shipping is MORE THAN fair. If you don't know how shipping products and the costs work and are, then stop commenting with nonsense because you guys saying this isn't free have no idea what you're talking about.

If you think this is a scam then that's hilarious. You want to buy one on eBay? Then go ahead. The shipping they charge for this item on eBay may be $3, but it's also overseas and takes about two weeks or more to arrive.

$7 for FedEx 2-Day delivery is more than fair and is extremely accurate when it comes to shipping costs.

It's $3 shipping for USPS First Class Mail. The item is being sold for free. You are paying for shipping. It's not a scam. If you don't like it then don't buy it.

Once again, I will state the $7 for shipping is via FedEx 2-Day Delivery.

The shipping is MORE THAN fair. If you don't know how shipping products and the costs work and are, then stop commenting with nonsense because you guys saying this isn't free have no idea what you're talking about.

If you think this is a scam then that's hilarious. You want to buy one on eBay? Then go ahead. The shipping they charge for this item on eBay may be $3, but it's also overseas and takes about two weeks or more to arrive.

$7 for FedEx 2-Day delivery is more than fair and is extremely accurate when it comes to shipping costs.

It's $3 shipping for USPS First Class Mail. The item is being sold for free. You are paying for shipping. It's not a scam. If you don't like it then don't buy it.

[ Edited ]
16 of 27 (1,010 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 7, 2010 3:10:01 PM
(0)
Scholar

smooth4lyfe wrote:

josephz2va wrote:

Not necessarily. Anyone (including scammers) can add any picture logo on their website. In fact, when you checkout, the SSL cert issuer isn't Verisign. It's Thawte.

smooth4lyfe wrote:

josephz2va wrote:

Not necessarily. Anyone (including scammers) can add any picture logo on their website. In fact, when you checkout, the SSL cert issuer isn't Verisign. It's Thawte.

17 of 27 (1,003 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 9, 2010 12:45:25 PM
(0)
Mentor

I looked them up on the bbb and they have a rating of a-, so it's probably not a scam.

I looked them up on the bbb and they have a rating of a-, so it's probably not a scam.

18 of 27 (906 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 9, 2010 12:55:38 PM
(0)
Professor

I got this case from Amazon - it's only $5, no tax and free shipping, and I didn't have to wait two weeks.

Mind you though, it only comes in black. :smileytongue:

I got this case from Amazon - it's only $5, no tax and free shipping, and I didn't have to wait two weeks.

Mind you though, it only comes in black. :smileytongue:

Posted from my iPhone 4. Look at me I'm hot and nerdy.

19 of 27 (892 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 9, 2010 4:20:45 PM
(0)
Teacher

smooth4lyfe wrote:

josephz2va wrote:

And usually, the "VeriSign" logo is clickable.

smooth4lyfe wrote:

josephz2va wrote:

And usually, the "VeriSign" logo is clickable.

20 of 27 (851 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 9, 2010 5:07:18 PM
(0)
Scholar
show if you got it then how do you like it?
show if you got it then how do you like it?

21 of 27 (830 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 21, 2010 10:57:36 PM
(0)
Contributor

I purchased 3 cases on Ebay for .99 and $9 shipping. Very nice cases.  So free for $7 shipping not so free.

I purchased 3 cases on Ebay for .99 and $9 shipping. Very nice cases.  So free for $7 shipping not so free.

22 of 27 (737 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 22, 2010 4:35:43 AM
(0)
Scholar
Man, these outfits get you on the shipping. $9 or even the $7 is exhorbaninant. But the word "free" turns on something in the human brain
I still seen like a deal to protect your phone temporarily.
Man, these outfits get you on the shipping. $9 or even the $7 is exhorbaninant. But the word "free" turns on something in the human brain
I still seen like a deal to protect your phone temporarily.

23 of 27 (709 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 22, 2010 6:07:45 AM
(0)
Scholar

I will wait on my free, free one from Apple...lol

24 of 27 (683 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 22, 2010 8:29:56 AM
(0)
Teacher

rancey.sparks wrote:

So any word on when we can get those? I ordered an iphone 4 two actually on the 16th I wonder if ill get a bumpercase for them as well when they arrive. Ah, just wishful thinking.

rancey.sparks wrote:

So any word on when we can get those? I ordered an iphone 4 two actually on the 16th I wonder if ill get a bumpercase for them as well when they arrive. Ah, just wishful thinking.

25 of 27 (640 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 22, 2010 10:11:33 AM
(0)
Mentor

I been checking Apple's site everyday and it says details will be available soon. I heard they are giving them away for anyone ordering until September. I ordered an iPhone on the 14th so Im hoping to get a free one too even though I will probably buy a different one with more protection..

I been checking Apple's site everyday and it says details will be available soon. I heard they are giving them away for anyone ordering until September. I ordered an iPhone on the 14th so Im hoping to get a free one too even though I will probably buy a different one with more protection..

26 of 27 (594 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 22, 2010 10:54:02 AM
(0)
Mentor

I bought a soft silicone case on ebay for $.99 with free shipping. That was shipped from china. Anything over a buck is what you pay for the free case. Nothing is free.

I bought a soft silicone case on ebay for $.99 with free shipping. That was shipped from china. Anything over a buck is what you pay for the free case. Nothing is free.

27 of 27 (577 Views)