Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted Feb 18, 2011
8:19:58 AM
View profile
FM radio on Motorola Bravo?

I can find nothing on how to use the FM radio on the Motorola Bravo. All I find in the online manual is that you don't need a radio subscription to use the FM tuner.  So, I go to the tuner and there is no sound.  I tried online chat and the rep there told me I need to use earbuds to get sound, because it acts as an antenna.  Apparently the phone will not take standard plugs from standard earphones because my ipod earbuds don't work.

Has anyone else gotten their FM tuner to work?

I can find nothing on how to use the FM radio on the Motorola Bravo. All I find in the online manual is that you don't need a radio subscription to use the FM tuner.  So, I go to the tuner and there is no sound.  I tried online chat and the rep there told me I need to use earbuds to get sound, because it acts as an antenna.  Apparently the phone will not take standard plugs from standard earphones because my ipod earbuds don't work.

Has anyone else gotten their FM tuner to work?

FM radio on Motorola Bravo?

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 18, 2011 5:49:02 PM
(0)
Teacher

You need regular headphones with a 1/8" miniplug.  My Sony, Bose, and el cheapo earbuds all work with my Bravo (as well as every other Walkman and MP3 player since 1983).

Maybe the iPod headphones are non-standard?

You need regular headphones with a 1/8" miniplug.  My Sony, Bose, and el cheapo earbuds all work with my Bravo (as well as every other Walkman and MP3 player since 1983).

Maybe the iPod headphones are non-standard?

Re: FM radio on Motorola Bravo?

2 of 3 (1,016 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 18, 2011 6:11:57 PM
(0)
Teacher
I have Koss earbuds that fit my ipod but the plug is too big for the Bravo
I have Koss earbuds that fit my ipod but the plug is too big for the Bravo

Re: FM radio on Motorola Bravo?

3 of 3 (1,008 Views)