Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jun 6, 2011
9:17:00 PM
View profile
FINALLY figured out how to delete music off the HTC Inspire!

I'm a teenager, and was messing around with myxer and downloaded some songs. Well I didn't want some of the songs after I had downloaded them. After hours of trying to figure it out I finally figured out how to do so. The only bad thing about this is that it deletes all music. Go to your music app going on list view (the button on your bottom left corner, which has 3 horizontal lines on it) then go to artists, rest your finger on it until a box shows up and press delete all songs with unknown artists or just delete for some. I'm not sure but I think this will work for other HTC phones to! I hope this helped! Smiley Happy

I'm a teenager, and was messing around with myxer and downloaded some songs. Well I didn't want some of the songs after I had downloaded them. After hours of trying to figure it out I finally figured out how to do so. The only bad thing about this is that it deletes all music. Go to your music app going on list view (the button on your bottom left corner, which has 3 horizontal lines on it) then go to artists, rest your finger on it until a box shows up and press delete all songs with unknown artists or just delete for some. I'm not sure but I think this will work for other HTC phones to! I hope this helped! Smiley Happy

FINALLY figured out how to delete music off the HTC Inspire!

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 7, 2011 11:43:51 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor

You should be able to delete the songs easily by using any file explorer (Astro File Manager is a good free on in the Android Market).  Just browse to "download" folder on your SD card, and you should find your Myxer downloads there, and just delete (long press, then select Edit>Delete in Astro).  Most things that are downloaded using the stock browser are dumped here.

You should be able to delete the songs easily by using any file explorer (Astro File Manager is a good free on in the Android Market).  Just browse to "download" folder on your SD card, and you should find your Myxer downloads there, and just delete (long press, then select Edit>Delete in Astro).  Most things that are downloaded using the stock browser are dumped here.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: FINALLY figured out how to delete music off the HTC Inspire!

2 of 2 (6,976 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments