FEDEX shipping from AT&T UPDATE Thread ONLY.

Tutor

FEDEX shipping from AT&T UPDATE Thread ONLY.

Hello Everyone,

I wanted to start a thread for FEDEX only updates.

I ordered an iPhone 4s white 16G from AT&T around 4 AM. My phone has shipped, with an ETA of 14th however no updates from Fedex yet. Has anyone seen updates on their FEDEX order from AT&T?

Message 1 of 39 (1,780 Views)
Contributor

Re: FEDEX shipping from AT&T UPDATE Thread ONLY.

I wouldn't be so sure your iphone will be delivered today.  this is what's happening with mine: (I posted a thread about it)

Ok people, something weird is going on here.  I tracked the package from Fedex this morning and it showed it was out for delivery at 8:29am.  Then I checked again, because Fedex usually delivers to my area by 10am and it wasn't here.  So, Fedex updated the status to show a delivery exception at 9:10am, saying "future delivery requested".  It now shows the delivery status as Monday!! I called Fedex and the customer service rep had no idea what happened, so am I to assume Att did this?

Has anyone else seen the same thing???

Tom

Message 31 of 39 (600 Views)
Explorer

Two iPhone 4s' received 9:42AM EDT

Yeah Boyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!

Message 32 of 39 (577 Views)
Mentor

on vehicle for delivery!!!!!! yaaaaayyyyy!

Message 33 of 39 (521 Views)
Contributor

I ordered 5 (yes 5 ouch) 16g iphone 4s on friday the 7th starting at 9:00 am pacific time. about 10 minutes apart. Blk, White, White, Black & White. in that order.  The 1st, 2nd and 5th all were shipped on expected today (have tracking) the 4th & 5th are on back order. Makes no sense at all. can't get through to that department as I've waited twice for over 50 minutes without success.  Why I stay with AT&T is beyond me.

Message 34 of 39 (483 Views)
Contributor

Sorry 3rd & 4th are on back order

Message 35 of 39 (479 Views)
Mentor

Tps7c wrote:

I wouldn't be so sure your iphone will be delivered today.  this is what's happening with mine: (I posted a thread about it)

Ok people, something weird is going on here.  I tracked the package from Fedex this morning and it showed it was out for delivery at 8:29am.  Then I checked again, because Fedex usually delivers to my area by 10am and it wasn't here.  So, Fedex updated the status to show a delivery exception at 9:10am, saying "future delivery requested".  It now shows the delivery status as Monday!! I called Fedex and the customer service rep had no idea what happened, so am I to assume Att did this?

Tom

uh oh you are scaring me! i hope this doesn't happen, but that is RIDICULOUS if its true. maybe he will come later? we have two fed ex guys and one already came, and the other usually comes within the hour.

Message 36 of 39 (456 Views)
Professor

Tps7c wrote:

Tom

I really can't believe that AT&T would stop a package that's already shipped out and on a truck for delivery and having them hold it until Monday.  Why would they do that?  The phone is in a box to you and out of AT&T's hands.  Wouldn't be surprised if FedEx is the one messed up.  A couple of weeks ago they lost a package of mine going from Orlando to the local distribution hub in West Palm Beach.  Just disappeared.  Last scanned leaving Orlando and was never seen again.

Message 37 of 39 (448 Views)
Teacher

[ Edited ]

Tom

I'm in the same boat. I just noticed. Weak!!

- I think it just means it was delayed? Mine went from a delivery time if 3 pm to 4pm. I still have hope.

Message 38 of 39 (432 Views)
Highlighted
Mentor

wait, fooleryl, this happened to you as well?

on another thread, Tom said it was a glitch in the system and his iphone was delivered after all!

Message 39 of 39 (426 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.