FEDEX shipping from AT&T UPDATE Thread ONLY.

Highlighted
Tutor

FEDEX shipping from AT&T UPDATE Thread ONLY.

Hello Everyone,

I wanted to start a thread for FEDEX only updates.

I ordered an iPhone 4s white 16G from AT&T around 4 AM. My phone has shipped, with an ETA of 14th however no updates from Fedex yet. Has anyone seen updates on their FEDEX order from AT&T?

Message 1 of 39 (1,769 Views)
Contributor

Re: FEDEX shipping from AT&T UPDATE Thread ONLY.

yesterday I received my fedex tracking number(csr via telephone).  I checked all day yesterday for an update with Fedex and the tracking # wasn't in their system.  It wasn't until this morning that I saw an update.  I then realized that because the shipping is overnight it wasn't entered into fedex system until today.

Message 2 of 39 (1,708 Views)
Tutor

Chrissy,

Is your package (tracking) showing where it is shipping from yet? Mine just shows an ETA but no information on the location in which the package is coming from. I am on the East Coast in the VA area, so I think most of the time come from the PA warehouse for us.

Message 3 of 39 (1,677 Views)
Contributor

This is my current info:

Oct 13, 2011
9:00 AM
Arrived at FedEx location
MEMPHIS,
TN

Oct 13, 2011
6:00 AM
Left FedEx
origin facility
FORT WORTH,
TX

Oct 13, 2011
4:22 AM
Shipment
information sent to FedEx

Message 4 of 39 (1,634 Views)
Teacher

I ordered in store on 10/7 at 11AM ET. A tracking number from Fedex was provided yesterday. Nothing shows up until this morning. It's shipping from Fort Worth, TX using standard overnight. My iphone is in Memphis TN as of 9AM. I should expect this tomorrow. Hope it helps. Smiley Happy 

Message 5 of 39 (1,632 Views)
Teacher

I just recieved an update that my package has left the TX location for Ohio Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 39 (1,595 Views)
Teacher

Date/Time
Activity
Oct 13, 2011 10:49 AM
Departed FedEx location
FORT WORTH, TX

Oct 13, 2011 2:39 AM
Shipment information sent to FedEx
Message 7 of 39 (1,552 Views)
Tutor

Hello Everyone,

I got an update from FEDEX.... and it seems my package too is coming over night from TX! Whoooo, I am working remote tomorrow, just to be right at the door step to grab mine!

My husbands is also coming tomorrow but its UPS, not part of this thread Smiley Happy

I am happy for all that are getting their phones tomorrow!

Message 8 of 39 (1,547 Views)
Tutor

Mine is exact... going to VA.
Message 9 of 39 (1,545 Views)
Scholar

OMG - you are actually comparing the status updates as the phones move through shipping?!?

Step away from your computers and go do something fun that doesn't involve obsessing over a phone. It'll get there. Sheesh ...

Message 10 of 39 (1,513 Views)
Teacher

[ Edited ]

dww0311 wrote:

OMG - you are actually comparing the status updates as the phones move through shipping?!?

Step away from your computers and go do something fun that doesn't involve obsessing over a phone. It'll get there. Sheesh ...

OMG - you are actually wasting your time and responding to this useless, time wasting  update post?

Step away from your computers and go do something fun tha doesn't involve obsessing over a phone. It'll get there. Sheesh ...

LOL!!!

Message 11 of 39 (1,102 Views)

do we need to sign for the Fedex packages? I aswell have a White 16G 4S coming in tommorow.

Message 12 of 39 (1,015 Views)
Teacher

No signature required with Fed Ex I was told by a rep

Message 13 of 39 (985 Views)

Thank you sir.
Message 14 of 39 (950 Views)
Mentor

yay i can actually join this thread. Lol.

Mine just says picked up at Forth Worth, shipping expected on the 14th. (Not in transit, hasn't left Fort Worth).

I called fed ex. She said that ATT is holding it until tomorrow. It will ship tomorrow, if I am stamped for Sat delivery, I get it Sat....if I am not stamped, I get it on Monday. 

Im just happy to have a tracking number at this point!

Message 15 of 39 (945 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.