FEDEX delivery for my 4S changed to Monday by ATT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Contributor

FEDEX delivery for my 4S changed to Monday by ATT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok people, something weird is going on here.  I tracked the package from Fedex this morning and it showed it was out for delivery at 8:29am.  Then I checked again, because Fedex usually delivers to my area by 10am and it wasn't here.  So, Fedex updated the status to show a delivery exception at 9:10am, saying "future delivery requested".  It now shows the delivery status as Monday!! I called Fedex and the customer service rep had no idea what happened, so am I to assume Att did this?

Has anyone else seen the same thing???

Tom

Message 1 of 5 (484 Views)
Contributor

Re: FEDEX delivery for my 4S changed to Monday by ATT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UPDATE:  Well, my phone was just delivered!  I guess it was just a glitch or mistake in the Fedex tracking software.  Sadly, I won't have time to set my phone up until this evening, but at least it's here.  Hope everyone enjoys their new phones!!

Tom

Message 2 of 5 (432 Views)
Expert

Enjoy!  I can only imagine the frenzy today for the UPS and FedEx drivers and locations!

Message 3 of 5 (423 Views)
Professor

Awesome you got it. Il be going to the apple store Sunday to see I I can get one.
Message 4 of 5 (367 Views)
Mentor

thank god, you had me so scared!!!
Message 5 of 5 (238 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.