Helpful Links

FAN discount isn't taking money off my bill?

Contributor

FAN discount isn't taking money off my bill?

Hi, I recently applied a CVS fan discount to my plan in May of 2011. My normal bill is 72-73 dollars and I do not have the iphone. My older brother and mother also have the CVS discount on their plans and it usually takes off around 20 dollars each bill.

Now what I'm asking is how come mine hasn't been taken off yet? My bills are still 72-73 dollars and the FAN number is showing on my account. I've waited 2 billing cycles. What should I do? Should I call AT&T or should I pay the $73 bill and wait to see if it comes off my bill next month?

Thanks in advance

Message 1 of 7
Highlighted
Mentor

Re: FAN discount isn't taking money off my bill?

I would suggest calling in to 611 to Clarify things and to be on the safe side.

Message 2 of 7
G6x
Mentor

What is this "fan discount?" I shop a lot at CVS and use that red rewards card thing can I get a discount on my AT&T bill??

Message 3 of 7
Contributor

It's for employees only

Message 4 of 7
Employee

What plan are you on? The unlimited minute plan is not eligible for discounts and most unlimited features are not as well. What you want to look for is "national account discount" in the credits, adjustments and other charges section. If your brother and mom have different plans then you, that may be why their discount appears to be more. The discount will be a set amount off the discountable monthly recurring charges.
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 5 of 7
G6x
Mentor

Is there a list of companies that get a discount? Wondering if I could get one, as I did when I was with a different carrier earlier this year.

Message 6 of 7
Employee

The best thing to do is ask your company. They will know if a discount is offered for att customers. You can also take proof of employment into a COR store to to inquire about possible discounts. Proof is a recent paystub or employee is with exp date.
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 7 of 7
Share this topic
Announcements

Is the iPhone X worth it? Find out why it totally is!

Find out how to track your iPhone's delivery!

Let us help you Give the Gift of AT&T Wireless this holiday season!

Additional Support