FAMILY MAP DOWN ???

Tutor

FAMILY MAP DOWN ???

Family Map does not work on the iphone app or from the website.  It has been down for days.  Anyone hear about a solution in the works from ATT customer service?

Message 1 of 9
Tutor

Re: FAMILY MAP DOWN ???

Was told "they are working on it" and given a 20 credit to provide free service while they "work on it".....it does work for me from my computer......mixed results with Safari on the iPhone 4 though....

Message 2 of 9
Contributor

How did you report it broken and how did you get the credit. This is very frustrating.

Message 3 of 9
Contributor

Same problem. Nothing from the iPhone app or website. Would be really nice if they fixed it quickly AND created an app for the iPad too.

Message 4 of 9
Contributor

This is ridiculous!  Did AT&T lose some satellites lately?  We live near DC, but it tells me my wife is in Kazakhstan!  How did she get there?

Message 5 of 9
Contributor

We are not alone.  Check out the reviews in the app store for FamilyMap.  You will be amazed at how many people are upset about this.  For me, the app stopped working around Thanksgiving.  I called AT&T and they said it was an apple issue.  I went to an Apple Store and they told me that the AT&T developers need to come up with an update that is compatible with the iOS update.  Apple said has nothing to do with them.  I even asked if I could down grade to the previous software version and of course I got a big fat no!  Well, it's been a month!  How long does it take to update an app?  I guess what I'm most upset about is their lack of communication to their paying customers!  All they say is there will be an update soon but how soon is soon?  Give us an estimated date of the upgrade!  I can't tell you how stressed I am now that I can't locate my kids.

Message 6 of 9
Contributor

Family map has not worked well for about a week. No  iphones involved.

Message 7 of 9
Contributor

Does anyone know if Family Map is down?

Message 8 of 9
Highlighted
Tutor

No but every DST change wavemarket can't figure out safety check schedules until probably Monday when someone comes to work.

Message 9 of 9
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support