Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted Jun 12, 2009
8:55:26 AM
View profile
Extend Contract for One Line in Family Talk

We have 5 lines in a family talk, 4 of the lines contract end on 09/01/2009 and one of them ends on 10/26/2009.

I believe every line in the family talk has their own contract and contract ends date.

Now I want to get a new iPhone for just one line and that requires an new 2-year contract. This line is not the primary line.

My question is: Does this new 2-year contract apply to particularly this one line or apply to all the lines in the family talk? 

We have 5 lines in a family talk, 4 of the lines contract end on 09/01/2009 and one of them ends on 10/26/2009.

I believe every line in the family talk has their own contract and contract ends date.

Now I want to get a new iPhone for just one line and that requires an new 2-year contract. This line is not the primary line.

My question is: Does this new 2-year contract apply to particularly this one line or apply to all the lines in the family talk? 

Extend Contract for One Line in Family Talk

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 12, 2009 10:02:04 AM
(0)
Expert
Just the one line.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Prev. devices: SGS, Note 2, SGS3, Galaxy Nexus, T-Mobile, G2x, iPhone4, HTC HD2, HTC Fuze, HTC StarTrek, BB Bold
Just the one line.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Prev. devices: SGS, Note 2, SGS3, Galaxy Nexus, T-Mobile, G2x, iPhone4, HTC HD2, HTC Fuze, HTC StarTrek, BB Bold

Re: Extend Contract for One Line in Family Talk

2 of 4 (293 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 12, 2009 10:57:44 AM
(0)
Contributor
Thank you very much. I also checked with customer service via phone and got the same answer.
Thank you very much. I also checked with customer service via phone and got the same answer.

3 of 4 (288 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 16, 2009 2:26:01 PM
(0)
Master

Rule of thumb is.. if you get a discounted phone. it extends the contract for that phone number.

That's how I remember it when I upgrade a line on the family plan I have

Rule of thumb is.. if you get a discounted phone. it extends the contract for that phone number.

That's how I remember it when I upgrade a line on the family plan I have

4 of 4 (266 Views)