Express Mail with ATT Tilt - stopped working

Contributor

Express Mail with ATT Tilt - stopped working

I bought the Tilt phone yesterday and loaded the Express Mail last night. It was working fine until 10am this morning - all of a sudden stopped and has not received any of my new emails. Im not sure what to do about this - this is a brand new phone...
Message 1 of 7 (4,705 Views)
Scholar

Re: Express Mail with ATT Tilt - stopped working

[ Edited ]
I've been having the same problem on my AT&T Tilt. Xpress Mail only pushes a couple of  emails to my phone then it stops working the rest of the day.  It just doesn't work well at all.  I don't think it's your phone that's defective I believe the problem is with xpress mail.  I have not had a good experience with it at all.  Every once and I while I will send an email to the account I'm using with xpress mail and only 1 or 2 out of 10 actually get pushed to my phone.  To say that I'm disappointed with xpress mail is a huge under statement.

Message Edited by javaGuru on 03-05-2008 03:38:30 PM
Message 2 of 7 (4,700 Views)

This is the same exact issue that I am having. I posted this issue a few threads down. Anyone have any ideas?
Message 3 of 7 (4,683 Views)
Scholar

javaGuru wrote:
I've been having the same problem on my AT&T Tilt. Xpress Mail only pushes a couple of  emails to my phone then it stops working the rest of the day.  It just doesn't work well at all.  I don't think it's your phone that's defective I believe the problem is with xpress mail.  I have not had a good experience with it at all.  Every once and I while I will send an email to the account I'm using with xpress mail and only 1 or 2 out of 10 actually get pushed to my phone.  To say that I'm disappointed with xpress mail is a huge under statement.

Have you tried calling AT&T customer support?
Message 4 of 7 (4,663 Views)
Scholar

[ Edited ]

bdroad wrote:

javaGuru wrote:

Have you tried calling AT&T customer support?

Yes, I called AT&T and they informed me that they have been having problems with the service the past few weeks.  He attempted to walk me through resetting it up on my phone but nothing worked.  I hope they get this resolved soon.  It really would be nice to be able to have my email pushed to my phone.

Message Edited by javaGuru on 03-06-2008 06:38:42 PM
Message 5 of 7 (4,648 Views)
Scholar

[ Edited ]
No email has been pushed to my phone for a few days now.  Has anyone else been having problems for this long?  I think the last email that was pushed to my phone was on Tuesday, 03/04/08.  This xpress mail service is absolutely horrible.  I'm about to give up on it.

Message Edited by javaGuru on 03-08-2008 12:08:48 PM
Message 6 of 7 (4,620 Views)
Scholar

yep me too,this is one of the reasons i bought this $500 phone,and ever since i bought it it's been working awesome expect for about 5 days ago i noticed no new e-mails in fact i have to manually update the e-mails myself every day now.Smiley Sad
Message 7 of 7 (4,445 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.