Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Nov 14, 2011
10:16:21 PM
View profile
'Experiencing system issues'?

I bought a refill card for my gophone today as my unlimited texting plan has to be charged again tomorrow, but when I try to add the credit through my phone I get 'Sorry, it's taking a while to finish that up. Please check back in 30 min. to see if the PIN was applied.' But it doesn't get applied, and when I try online I get a similar message ''We seem to be experiencing system issues please try again in 10 minutes." I've been trying for an hour or so, is anybody else having problems? Any ideas what could be wrong?

I bought a refill card for my gophone today as my unlimited texting plan has to be charged again tomorrow, but when I try to add the credit through my phone I get 'Sorry, it's taking a while to finish that up. Please check back in 30 min. to see if the PIN was applied.' But it doesn't get applied, and when I try online I get a similar message ''We seem to be experiencing system issues please try again in 10 minutes." I've been trying for an hour or so, is anybody else having problems? Any ideas what could be wrong?

'Experiencing system issues'?

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 15, 2011 3:54:47 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
As long as you're entering the PIN number correctly, you're not doing anything wrong. There have been problems with the account refill system as of earlier this month, and maybe the issues have not been completely fixed, yet, although it seemed to me like everything was back to how it should be. Hmmm...

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

As long as you're entering the PIN number correctly, you're not doing anything wrong. There have been problems with the account refill system as of earlier this month, and maybe the issues have not been completely fixed, yet, although it seemed to me like everything was back to how it should be. Hmmm...

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: 'Experiencing system issues'?

2 of 2 (170 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments