Experiencing Technical difficulties

Contributor

Experiencing Technical difficulties

Greetings,

I am new at phones text messaging and just about everything.  I purchased a ringtone and a wallpaper.  Recieved the text message loaded the URL and then it took me to a screen that said system error we are expirencing technical difficulties try again later ... that was three days ago.  What do I do?

Thank you

Message 1 of 4 (1,549 Views)
Former Community Manager

Re: Experiencing Technical difficulties

I'm sorry that you're having problems downloading ringtones/wallpapers. Have you tried to download it again?

Have you tried restarting the phone?

(I removed your second post about this issue, as it was a duplicate)

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 4 (1,532 Views)
Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yes I have turned the phone on and off multiple times and even purchased the ringtone a second time I still get the same system error we are having techinical difficulties please try again later.  I have a Pantech Links II if that helps.

Message 3 of 4 (1,530 Views)
Contributor

Yes.... I experiencing all kinds of difficulties with the same message being received as noted in the first comment.  I can't access my bookmarks and I can't search to name two problems I'm having.  This has been happening since yesterday morning (1-22-12). 

Message 4 of 4 (1,428 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.