Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Questions about your Smartphone data usage? Please join us here for a live “Ask an Expert” event on Wednesday, August 24th from 1-5 pm ET / 10am-2pm PT.

Wireless Forum

Posted Feb 23, 2011
5:40:18 PM
Experia X10 locked out. How do I Master Reset?

My brother's kids were playing on his Experia X10, and now, the phone is locked up.  My brother failed to create a gmail account when it was first purchased.  When I called AT&T customer service, I was told that my only option was a master reset.  I followed the instructions that were emailed to me. The phone would not reset.  Then, we went to the local retail store.  The sales rep could not reset the phone.  I set up a gmail account once we left the store for my brother, but the phone does not recognize it since it was not set up prior to the lock out.

Any suggestions on what to do next?

My brother's kids were playing on his Experia X10, and now, the phone is locked up.  My brother failed to create a gmail account when it was first purchased.  When I called AT&T customer service, I was told that my only option was a master reset.  I followed the instructions that were emailed to me. The phone would not reset.  Then, we went to the local retail store.  The sales rep could not reset the phone.  I set up a gmail account once we left the store for my brother, but the phone does not recognize it since it was not set up prior to the lock out.

Any suggestions on what to do next?

Experia X10 locked out. How do I Master Reset?

0 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments