Exchanging Black iphone4 for a white one

Explorer

Exchanging Black iphone4 for a white one

If I don't open my black iPhone 4 when it comes, will I be able to exchange it for a white one when it comes out?

Message 1 of 22 (2,242 Views)
Professor

Re: Exchanging Black iphone4 for a white one

When I went into my local AT&T store on the day the 3G launched, all they had left was a couple of white ones.  I would have prefered black, but since I was going to put a case on it, it didn't matter in the end.  Ended up getting it and keeping it.

Message 16 of 22 (1,077 Views)
Mentor

TypicallyTiffany wrote:

I HAVE to purchase an item I don't want in hopes of swapping it out for the white one, bayou.

who's holding the gun to your head?  No one makes you spend money expect your own compulsion to keep up with the joneses, and lack of patience.

If you really want the white one, practice self discipline and wait.  Wow.

I'm opening a business in iPhone addiction/self help. 

Message 17 of 22 (1,069 Views)

I am putting a case on mine also, but it's not like on the 3gs where the only colored portion is the back.

now, (thankfully) the same color on the back extends to the front and button.

i just really enjoy white or silver electronics, never cared for black, what can i say?

it's the small things.

Message 18 of 22 (1,065 Views)

if you read my whole message, i explain why i have to purchase it now.....

Message 19 of 22 (1,058 Views)
Professor

azonicdh wrote:

If I don't open my black iPhone 4 when it comes, will I be able to exchange it for a white one when it comes out?

PLUS a restocking fee i am sure AT&T and apple will charge this.

Message 20 of 22 (1,048 Views)
Scholar

BreathEZ wrote:

People that are taking a Black iPhone only to exchange it if possible for a white one should be dragged out into the street and beaten by the people getting screwed on pre-orders. Stop being part of the problem.

LMAO

Message 21 of 22 (564 Views)
Highlighted
Scholar

looks like he didn't get his pre-order eh?

I have the black iPhone personally I really don't notice the fingerprints that much. Maybe it's the case...

Message 22 of 22 (554 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.