Everytime i check this forum....

Mentor

Everytime i check this forum....

... it just makes me want my new iPhone 4s more and more.

Message 1 of 38 (845 Views)
Expert

Re: Everytime i check this forum....

6 more days...

Message 2 of 38 (833 Views)
Mentor

what color did you order?? and model
Message 3 of 38 (830 Views)
Expert

Black, 32GB.  Replacing a RAZR and outdated 2nd Gen. Touch!

Message 4 of 38 (823 Views)
Expert

Forgot to ask...what did you order?

Message 5 of 38 (821 Views)
Mentor

gotcha gotcha, good upgrades haha, i went with the white 16gb, i do mostly only streaming music via pandora and also netflix so i dont need much storage
Message 6 of 38 (820 Views)
Expert

My old Touch is 32 and it still has space; big music fan but cannot fit my whole collection even on our old 5thGen Pod w/video.

What phone are you coming from?

Message 7 of 38 (815 Views)

What i like w/ the iPhone 4s is SIRI. 2 Thumbs up to Siri Smiley Happy
Message 8 of 38 (801 Views)
Mentor

im coming from an old spare iPhone 3gs 8 gb, my iphone 4 16gb was stolen a few months ago unfortunately. im so ready to have the front camera back!
Message 9 of 38 (755 Views)
Mentor

and siri looks pretty amazing i will see how it works perfectly as apple says it does when i get mine!
Message 10 of 38 (755 Views)
Scholar

nickk513 wrote:
im coming from an old spare iPhone 3gs 8 gb, my iphone 4 16gb was stolen a few months ago unfortunately. im so ready to have the front camera back!

We're coming from 3GS'es. We decided not to opt for the early upgrade for the 4, so our upgrade windows came around this past August, just in time for the 4S.

They'll expire again right around the time that AT&T is close to completing its LTE rollout, and we'll upgrade to 5's (or whatever iteration we're on at that point) then.

Message 11 of 38 (500 Views)
Mentor

Well that's sort of what I did. I kept my upgrade eligability of my line i currently use my 3GS on and opened a new line for my 4s, so when i get it i can switch my 4s over my current line and give the new line to my brother with my current 3gs.. so when the iphone 5 comes out i will be eligable for it to uograde!
Message 12 of 38 (499 Views)
Scholar

nickk513 wrote:
Well that's sort of what I did. I kept my upgrade eligability of my line i currently use my 3GS on and opened a new line for my 4s, so when i get it i can switch my 4s over my current line and give the new line to my brother with my current 3gs.. so when the iphone 5 comes out i will be eligable for it to uograde!

I'm resistant to being an early adopter on LTE. It's still too nascent a technology and there are still too many bugs to work out of it for me to jump on the bandwagon the second that the phones become available. I find that more often than not, between being at my office, being on the train between home and my office or being at home, I'm usually on Wi-Fi most of the time anyway.

Message 13 of 38 (494 Views)
Mentor

Yea, primarily me aswell, me being on campus using my schools network and me being at home or work i am on wifi a lot. but whenever i go on trips and such I do enjoy using the tethering feature so I can use my laptop, etc.
Message 14 of 38 (489 Views)
Master

spd2demun wrote:

Black, 32GB.  Replacing a RAZR and outdated 2nd Gen. Touch!

spd! You have jumped on the iPhone bandwagon, I see? Smiley Happy

No Galaxy S II for you? Smiley Tongue

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 15 of 38 (471 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.