Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Mar 18, 2008
9:47:24 AM
View profile
Errors S7900 and S7132
I have a new AT&T Tilt and setup Xpress mail.  I can receive mail but when I try to reply I receive the following errors:

1.  Error S7900: Another update operation is currently is progress
2.  Error S7132--Cannot Send Messege.  Please check the recipient addresses and try again

Any ideas?  Thanks
I have a new AT&T Tilt and setup Xpress mail.  I can receive mail but when I try to reply I receive the following errors:

1.  Error S7900: Another update operation is currently is progress
2.  Error S7132--Cannot Send Messege.  Please check the recipient addresses and try again

Any ideas?  Thanks

Errors S7900 and S7132

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 18, 2008 6:21:32 PM
(0)
Master
Have you done a soft-reset yet?  Have you ever been able to send mail before?
Have you done a soft-reset yet?  Have you ever been able to send mail before?

Re: Errors S7900 and S7132

2 of 4 (4,775 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 19, 2008 8:41:01 AM
(0)
Voyager
I performed a soft reset and the same error messages were generated when I tried to send.  I have not been able to send from this account.
I performed a soft reset and the same error messages were generated when I tried to send.  I have not been able to send from this account.

3 of 4 (4,756 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 19, 2008 11:11:45 PM
(0)
Master

NG001 wrote:

Since this is a new phone, I would recommend a hard reset, then try configuring Xpressmail immediately.  If that doesn't work call customer service.  My reasoning is that you want to determine if there's something wrong with the phone.  If you bought directly from AT&T, you have 30days to return.  (Otherwise you have a one year warranty and you have to go through the warranty process.)

NG001 wrote:

Since this is a new phone, I would recommend a hard reset, then try configuring Xpressmail immediately.  If that doesn't work call customer service.  My reasoning is that you want to determine if there's something wrong with the phone.  If you bought directly from AT&T, you have 30days to return.  (Otherwise you have a one year warranty and you have to go through the warranty process.)

4 of 4 (4,720 Views)