I don't understand a very simple issue which i was unable to resolve with AT&T customer service (talked to them for more than one hour)... does AT&T customer service know basic billing adjustment?
1. I receive my wireless bill in early October with $90.03 charge (which is advanced charge for 10/3-11/2)
2. I cancelled my service on 10/14 and did not pay the bill.
I called AT&T, they told me to wait for final bill with final balance after adjustment
3. In Nov, I received bill with balance $90.03+ $1.50 late charge
4. I called AT&T, they told me to wait for final bill
5. 2 days ago. I received bill, still with balance $91.50
6. I called AT&T and asked them how come there was no pro-rated adjustment for charges $90.03 for 10/3-11/2,
they told me (talked to 2 persons), there was adjustment credit of 0 for period 10/14-11/2. I still have to pay $91.50
I gave up, i just paid it..... I just felt that this is unbelievable...they are so incompetent
Try contacting Jam, one of the AT&T Community Managers for further assistance.
If your talking about your final bill, the final bill is not prorated if you cancel service immediately.
Is the iPhone X worth it? Find out why it totally is!
Find out how to track your iPhone's delivery!
Let us help you Give the Gift of AT&T Wireless this holiday season!