Error in billing that unable to get resolve, i gave up!

Contributor

Error in billing that unable to get resolve, i gave up!

I don't understand a very simple issue which i was unable to resolve with AT&T customer service (talked to them for more than one hour)... does AT&T customer service know basic billing adjustment? 

1. I receive my wireless bill in early October with $90.03 charge (which is advanced charge for 10/3-11/2)

2. I cancelled my service on 10/14 and did not pay the bill.

I called AT&T, they told me to wait for final bill with final balance after adjustment 

3. In Nov, I received bill with balance $90.03+ $1.50 late charge

4. I called AT&T, they told me to wait for final bill

5. 2 days ago. I received bill, still with balance $91.50

6. I called AT&T and asked them how come there was no pro-rated adjustment for charges $90.03 for 10/3-11/2,

they told me (talked to 2 persons), there was adjustment credit of 0 for period 10/14-11/2.   I still have to pay $91.50

I gave up, i just paid it..... I just felt that this is unbelievable...they are so incompetent 

Message 1 of 4 (441 Views)
Expert

Re: Error in billing that unable to get resolve, i gave up!

Try contacting Jam, one of the AT&T Community Managers for further assistance.

Message 2 of 4 (429 Views)
Highlighted
Employee

They don't prorate your final bill.
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 4 (409 Views)

If your talking about your final bill, the final bill is not prorated if you cancel service immediately.

Message 4 of 4 (408 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.