Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Dec 10, 2011
9:09:42 PM
View profile
Error in billing that unable to get resolve, i gave up!

I don't understand a very simple issue which i was unable to resolve with AT&T customer service (talked to them for more than one hour)... does AT&T customer service know basic billing adjustment? 

1. I receive my wireless bill in early October with $90.03 charge (which is advanced charge for 10/3-11/2)

2. I cancelled my service on 10/14 and did not pay the bill.

I called AT&T, they told me to wait for final bill with final balance after adjustment 

3. In Nov, I received bill with balance $90.03+ $1.50 late charge

4. I called AT&T, they told me to wait for final bill

5. 2 days ago. I received bill, still with balance $91.50

6. I called AT&T and asked them how come there was no pro-rated adjustment for charges $90.03 for 10/3-11/2,

they told me (talked to 2 persons), there was adjustment credit of 0 for period 10/14-11/2.   I still have to pay $91.50

I gave up, i just paid it..... I just felt that this is unbelievable...they are so incompetent 

I don't understand a very simple issue which i was unable to resolve with AT&T customer service (talked to them for more than one hour)... does AT&T customer service know basic billing adjustment? 

1. I receive my wireless bill in early October with $90.03 charge (which is advanced charge for 10/3-11/2)

2. I cancelled my service on 10/14 and did not pay the bill.

I called AT&T, they told me to wait for final bill with final balance after adjustment 

3. In Nov, I received bill with balance $90.03+ $1.50 late charge

4. I called AT&T, they told me to wait for final bill

5. 2 days ago. I received bill, still with balance $91.50

6. I called AT&T and asked them how come there was no pro-rated adjustment for charges $90.03 for 10/3-11/2,

they told me (talked to 2 persons), there was adjustment credit of 0 for period 10/14-11/2.   I still have to pay $91.50

I gave up, i just paid it..... I just felt that this is unbelievable...they are so incompetent 

Error in billing that unable to get resolve, i gave up!

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 10, 2011 10:43:16 PM
(0)
Expert

Try contacting Jam, one of the AT&T Community Managers for further assistance.

Try contacting Jam, one of the AT&T Community Managers for further assistance.

Re: Error in billing that unable to get resolve, i gave up!

2 of 4 (367 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 11, 2011 2:31:42 PM
(0)
Employee
They don't prorate your final bill.
They don't prorate your final bill.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

3 of 4 (347 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 11, 2011 2:33:05 PM
(0)
Guru

If your talking about your final bill, the final bill is not prorated if you cancel service immediately.

If your talking about your final bill, the final bill is not prorated if you cancel service immediately.

http://forums.att.com/t5/image/serverpage/image-id/5647i42265AB3AEBCB54D/image-size/original?v=mpbl-1&px=-1

4 of 4 (346 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments