Error in billing that unable to get resolve, i gave up!

Highlighted
Contributor

Error in billing that unable to get resolve, i gave up!

I don't understand a very simple issue which i was unable to resolve with AT&T customer service (talked to them for more than one hour)... does AT&T customer service know basic billing adjustment? 

1. I receive my wireless bill in early October with $90.03 charge (which is advanced charge for 10/3-11/2)

2. I cancelled my service on 10/14 and did not pay the bill.

I called AT&T, they told me to wait for final bill with final balance after adjustment 

3. In Nov, I received bill with balance $90.03+ $1.50 late charge

4. I called AT&T, they told me to wait for final bill

5. 2 days ago. I received bill, still with balance $91.50

6. I called AT&T and asked them how come there was no pro-rated adjustment for charges $90.03 for 10/3-11/2,

they told me (talked to 2 persons), there was adjustment credit of 0 for period 10/14-11/2.   I still have to pay $91.50

I gave up, i just paid it..... I just felt that this is unbelievable...they are so incompetent 

Message 1 of 4
Expert

Re: Error in billing that unable to get resolve, i gave up!

Try contacting Jam, one of the AT&T Community Managers for further assistance.

Tags (1)
Message 2 of 4
Employee

They don't prorate your final bill.
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 4

If your talking about your final bill, the final bill is not prorated if you cancel service immediately.

Message 4 of 4
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Find the Unlimited Plan that works best for you at our Knowledge Sharing Session: Whole Lotta' Data Going On on Wed. 6/28 from 1-4pm ET / noon-3pm CT / 10am-1pm PT!

Find out the very latest about the new iPad Pros!

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support