I don't understand a very simple issue which i was unable to resolve with AT&T customer service (talked to them for more than one hour)... does AT&T customer service know basic billing adjustment?
1. I receive my wireless bill in early October with $90.03 charge (which is advanced charge for 10/3-11/2)
2. I cancelled my service on 10/14 and did not pay the bill.
I called AT&T, they told me to wait for final bill with final balance after adjustment
3. In Nov, I received bill with balance $90.03+ $1.50 late charge
4. I called AT&T, they told me to wait for final bill
5. 2 days ago. I received bill, still with balance $91.50
6. I called AT&T and asked them how come there was no pro-rated adjustment for charges $90.03 for 10/3-11/2,
they told me (talked to 2 persons), there was adjustment credit of 0 for period 10/14-11/2. I still have to pay $91.50
I gave up, i just paid it..... I just felt that this is unbelievable...they are so incompetent
Try contacting Jam, one of the AT&T Community Managers for further assistance.
If your talking about your final bill, the final bill is not prorated if you cancel service immediately.
Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?
Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!
This link will open a new window
© 2017 AT&T Intellectual Property.This link will open a new window All rights reserved. AT&T, Globe logo, Mobilizing Your World and DIRECTV are registered trademarks of AT&T Intellectual Property and/or AT&T affiliated companies. All other marks are the property of their respective owners.
Congratulations! You earned the Liz badge!