Wireless Forums

Posted May 23, 2012
3:13:19 PM
View profile
Error Code 50 when sending text messages

I have a ATT Fusion Android phone. Trying to Send a text message using the Messaging app, I get an error "Send Failed" Error Code 50. Just started happening today. Yesterday I was able to send text messages . Any help on fixing this would be greatly appreciated.

I have a ATT Fusion Android phone. Trying to Send a text message using the Messaging app, I get an error "Send Failed" Error Code 50. Just started happening today. Yesterday I was able to send text messages . Any help on fixing this would be greatly appreciated.

Error Code 50 when sending text messages

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 26, 2012 10:08:07 PM
(0)
Mentor

Go into Messaging Settings and uncheck everything that was checked and then test with nothing checked and turned things on one by one to narrow down to see if anything particular thing was causing the problem. Weird, though. After I turned everything back on, it worked again.

Go into Messaging Settings and uncheck everything that was checked and then test with nothing checked and turned things on one by one to narrow down to see if anything particular thing was causing the problem. Weird, though. After I turned everything back on, it worked again.

Re: Error Code 50 when sending text messages

2 of 2 (1,276 Views)