Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Apr 8, 2010
8:30:05 AM
Enlarging Window by tapping.

I have a new iPhone 3GS. 2 days old. With the latest update. I enlarged my home screen to where 4 icons take up the whole screen. Now it's stuck. It will not return to normal size. I used 3 fingers to tap to enlarge it which I read somewhere and it enlarged greatly. I don't know if this had any thing to do with it becoming hung up. I  need help!

tnx,

poa

I have a new iPhone 3GS. 2 days old. With the latest update. I enlarged my home screen to where 4 icons take up the whole screen. Now it's stuck. It will not return to normal size. I used 3 fingers to tap to enlarge it which I read somewhere and it enlarged greatly. I don't know if this had any thing to do with it becoming hung up. I  need help!

tnx,

poa

Enlarging Window by tapping.

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 8, 2010 9:00:45 AM
(0)
Professor
Try restarting the phone, then retapping with three fingers.
Try restarting the phone, then retapping with three fingers.

Re: Enlarging Window by tapping.

2 of 4 (693 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 9, 2010 10:40:34 AM
(0)
Tutor

Been there done that. Still no workee! I'm gonna go to the Apple store, I guess? I can't even navigate around cause of the screen size. Ginormous...

Thanks alot Bro,

Phil A.

Been there done that. Still no workee! I'm gonna go to the Apple store, I guess? I can't even navigate around cause of the screen size. Ginormous...

Thanks alot Bro,

Phil A.

3 of 4 (618 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 10, 2010 5:49:36 AM
(0)
Master

You can find the fix here:

http://support.apple.com/kb/TS3129

You can use iTunes to turn the zoom accessible feature back off or you can double-tap and drag 3 fingers up and down.

iTunes is the easiest way if you have a computer available.

You can find the fix here:

http://support.apple.com/kb/TS3129

You can use iTunes to turn the zoom accessible feature back off or you can double-tap and drag 3 fingers up and down.

iTunes is the easiest way if you have a computer available.

4 of 4 (558 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments