Wireless Forums

Posted Nov 29, 2009
11:35:52 AM
Enhanced Voicemail

Is the Enhanced Voicemail service compatible with iPhones?  I went to add it to my line with the iPhone 3G; however, the option was not available.  It's there for the other two non-iPhone lines on my account.  So, this leads me to believe, for whatever reason, iPhone owners are s.o.l.

Yay or nay?

Is the Enhanced Voicemail service compatible with iPhones?  I went to add it to my line with the iPhone 3G; however, the option was not available.  It's there for the other two non-iPhone lines on my account.  So, this leads me to believe, for whatever reason, iPhone owners are s.o.l.

Yay or nay?

Enhanced Voicemail

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Cancel
Submit
Replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 29, 2009 11:38:43 AM
(0)
Professor

Dollfayce wrote:

Yay or nay?

No we have Visual Voice Mail which personally is better than Enhanced Voicemail. :smileyhappy:

Dollfayce wrote:

Yay or nay?

No we have Visual Voice Mail which personally is better than Enhanced Voicemail. :smileyhappy:

Re: Enhanced Voicemail

2 of 3 (1,326 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 29, 2009 11:41:50 AM
(0)
Tutor

Doppler808 wrote:

Dollfayce wrote:

Yay or nay?

So, how do you forwarded voicemails to other AT&T customers?  Or send voicemails to groups?  That's what I'm looking to do, which is part of the Enhanced Voicemail service.  I am currently unable to do either of these functions.

Doppler808 wrote:

Dollfayce wrote:

Yay or nay?

So, how do you forwarded voicemails to other AT&T customers?  Or send voicemails to groups?  That's what I'm looking to do, which is part of the Enhanced Voicemail service.  I am currently unable to do either of these functions.

Re: Enhanced Voicemail

3 of 3 (1,323 Views)