Ask a question

Posted Nov 29, 2009
    11:35:52 AM
    Enhanced Voicemail

Is the Enhanced Voicemail service compatible with iPhones?  I went to add it to my line with the iPhone 3G; however, the option was not available.  It's there for the other two non-iPhone lines on my account.  So, this leads me to believe, for whatever reason, iPhone owners are s.o.l.

Yay or nay?

Enhanced Voicemail

2 replies
    (0) Me too
    (0) Me too
    View all replies
    (2)
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Nov 29, 2009 11:38:43 AM
    (0)
    Professor

Dollfayce wrote:

Is the Enhanced Voicemail service compatible with iPhones?  I went to add it to my line with the iPhone 3G; however, the option was not available.  It's there for the other two non-iPhone lines on my account.  So, this leads me to believe, for whatever reason, iPhone owners are s.o.l.

Yay or nay?

No we have Visual Voice Mail which personally is better than Enhanced Voicemail. Smiley Happy

Re: Enhanced Voicemail

2 of 3 (1,353 Views)
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Nov 29, 2009 11:41:50 AM
    (0)
    Tutor

Doppler808 wrote:

Dollfayce wrote:

Yay or nay?

No we have Visual Voice Mail which personally is better than Enhanced Voicemail. Smiley Happy

So, how do you forwarded voicemails to other AT&T customers?  Or send voicemails to groups?  That's what I'm looking to do, which is part of the Enhanced Voicemail service.  I am currently unable to do either of these functions.

Re: Enhanced Voicemail

3 of 3 (1,350 Views)