Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted May 8, 2012
7:03:44 PM
View profile
Employee Discount

This company will not honor your employee discount, and they will continue to increase your bill if you do not pay attentention.  I work for a company that gives me a discount for AT & T, and I had an associate do not for me at the store six months ago.  I just found out today that it had not gone through with it, and they will not honor it from six months, ago.  I even went back to the store, and an associate redid it.  The customer service agent on the phone said they could not honor it.  I would never recommend this company to anyone.   Now I am going to pass this message along to anyone who will listen because this company has poor customer service skills.

This company will not honor your employee discount, and they will continue to increase your bill if you do not pay attentention.  I work for a company that gives me a discount for AT & T, and I had an associate do not for me at the store six months ago.  I just found out today that it had not gone through with it, and they will not honor it from six months, ago.  I even went back to the store, and an associate redid it.  The customer service agent on the phone said they could not honor it.  I would never recommend this company to anyone.   Now I am going to pass this message along to anyone who will listen because this company has poor customer service skills.

Employee Discount

0 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments