Employee Discount not applied to bill

Tutor

Employee Discount not applied to bill

When I went in to get my new phone, I was told I could get an employee discount because I work for a large company that offered the service.  However, when I got my first bill, this discount wasn't applied.  First, should discounts appear on the first bill after signing up?

Second, I went online and saw that you can register for these discounts online.  I put my email in and yes, I am valid for an employee discount, but I can't register for an account on the appropriate website as I have a "consumer account".  It did say to register through My Account though, but I have no idea how to do that...

So, I guess I'm wondering - is it possible to double check whether I do have the discounts applied to the bill (even though its taking awhile to appear on it), and if not, how can register for them without having a premier business phone number to access the page?

Thanks!

Message 1 of 5 (2,667 Views)
Contributor

Re: Employee Discount not applied to bill

[ Edited ]

After you log in, choose My At&T, then Bills & Payments.  It will say "[your company] FAN" and you'll know by that if your discount has been applied. This is just one way, the easiest imo.

It can take a few months for it to be applied and it is not retroed.  We submitted our paperwork at the At&T store and they faxed it in.

You might find the below link helpful:

http://www.att.com/esupport/article.jsp?sid=KB111755#fbid=5whr1fjw9En

Message 2 of 5 (2,665 Views)
Tutor

Thanks for the reply,

Yeah - I did that actually to double check whether I was eligible (because my company's FAN number wasn't coming up on My AT&T).  They did send me an email but I couldn't login and/or register on the business center website because  my account is considered a consumer account - and informed me to register through My Account.  I was just curious how to do that though...

Message 3 of 5 (2,657 Views)
Former Community Manager

You can register your account online right here: https://www.att.com/olam/registrationAction.olamexecute?wtSlotClick=1-0018PF-0-3&source=IX00j3j59290...

You'll be asked to enter your number and then be taken through the registration process. 

Let us know if you run into any problems & welcome to the forums!

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 5 (2,616 Views)
Tutor

My account is already set up so I don't think I need to register again.  Its just saying I should apply for my discounts through myAT&T - that's all as I'm not apart of a business plan.  But I did go ot the  store where I opened my account and gave them my work details.  Though, I did have a question - when will I see this online through myAccount?   I know it takes a couple of billing cycles to apply to the bill, but can I determine whether the discount query has been accepted sooner on my account online?

Cheers

Message 5 of 5 (2,572 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.