Emergency?

Contributor

Emergency?

How can I find the 911 call record I made from my AT&T GoPhone?

Message 1 of 7 (391 Views)
Guru

Re: Emergency?

From you online account check your call history.

Message 2 of 7 (390 Views)
Contributor

I did. I looked at all the outgoing calls and it didn't show a 911 call out. What would a 911 outgoing call look like on a wirless call history log?

Message 3 of 7 (384 Views)
Master

It has been awhile but it should have 911 in the number column.  What are you looking for?

For service or support questions including existing order status, call:
Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500

Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser:
https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/
Message 4 of 7 (371 Views)
Guru

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing, 911 should show up in the number column and if not there then it should be in the more information link to the right of the list.

Message 5 of 7 (364 Views)
Professor

[ Edited ]

If you use a web browser, you can go to menu -- Edit-->Find on this page-->911 (with 911 in the Find Box then hit Enter on the key board).

Message 6 of 7 (358 Views)
Highlighted
Master

karm1 wrote:

How can I find the 911 call record I made from my AT&T GoPhone?

Are you saying you actually placed a call to 911 from your cell phone?  Or are you just being charged for an E-911 fee and you don't know what that is?

If the latter, it's a monthly governmental charge assessed by at&t in some states for providing the 911 emergency service for calls received from cell phones.  How the fee is assessed is dependent on state regulations where you reside (some states assess the entire fee at the point of refill purchase, some assess it on a monthly basis via at&t billing the account).

=^..^=
There must be a happy medium somewhere between being totally informed and blissfully unaware.

- Doug Larson

Message 7 of 7 (335 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.