Wireless Forums

Posted Feb 6, 2011
7:59:50 AM
View profile
Emailing Photos iPhone 4 - Outlook 2007

When I email a photo from my iPhone4 to my computer (Outlook 2007), I cannot open the jpg file.  When I email a photo to my computer from my wife's iPhone4 - I can open the jpg file.  When I email a photo to my wife's computer (I think she has Outlook 2007) - she can open the jpg file.  She can forward that email to my computer and I still cannot open the jpg file.  If she saves the jpg file on her computer and then emails the saved file - I can open it.  I used to be able to take a photo with my iPhone4 and then email it to my computer and could open it.  All of the sudden it just stopped working.  Any suggestions?

When I email a photo from my iPhone4 to my computer (Outlook 2007), I cannot open the jpg file.  When I email a photo to my computer from my wife's iPhone4 - I can open the jpg file.  When I email a photo to my wife's computer (I think she has Outlook 2007) - she can open the jpg file.  She can forward that email to my computer and I still cannot open the jpg file.  If she saves the jpg file on her computer and then emails the saved file - I can open it.  I used to be able to take a photo with my iPhone4 and then email it to my computer and could open it.  All of the sudden it just stopped working.  Any suggestions?

Emailing Photos iPhone 4 - Outlook 2007

0 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Cancel
Submit