Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Nov 3, 2011
9:07:02 AM
View profile
Email prob

I have a prob with my att.net account receiving mms on my HTC Inspire. pics will go to my laptop fine. They go to my phone as text messages fine. Worked for a while on my email on phone. Now comes up "view attachment" when I click instead of showing download progress, I just get a generic gallery avatar with an ! on it. The pics go to my gallery but I cannot open them there either. Pics sent to another email on another Inspire show up fine.

I have a prob with my att.net account receiving mms on my HTC Inspire. pics will go to my laptop fine. They go to my phone as text messages fine. Worked for a while on my email on phone. Now comes up "view attachment" when I click instead of showing download progress, I just get a generic gallery avatar with an ! on it. The pics go to my gallery but I cannot open them there either. Pics sent to another email on another Inspire show up fine.

Email prob

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 3, 2011 8:35:20 PM
(0)
Scholar
Pic size? Could ne the problem, go into the email settings for that account and make sure your down load size is set for a higher number, I think default is 50kb.
Pic size? Could ne the problem, go into the email settings for that account and make sure your down load size is set for a higher number, I think default is 50kb.

Re: Email prob

2 of 2 (190 Views)