Email Address to report problem?

Mentor

Email Address to report problem?

When i log into my account i appear to be able to see someone elses details.

I have tried to use the contact feature on the website but i still cannot find any email address/form etc for prepaid customers.

Anyone know a email address for them?.  I want to email them a screenshot or is it still the case prepaid customers cannot have any online contact.

Message 1 of 3 (136 Views)
Former Community Manager

Re: Email Address to report problem?

malik007 wrote:

When i log into my account i appear to be able to see someone elses details.

I have tried to use the contact feature on the website but i still cannot find any email address/form etc for prepaid customers.

Anyone know a email address for them?.  I want to email them a screenshot or is it still the case prepaid customers cannot have any online contact.

Thanks for reporting this issue. Would you please send me a private message with your name, phone number and the best time to contact you? I'll have a member of our team give you a call (and provide an email address where you can send that screenshot). 

To send a private message, you can either click on the link in this message or click on the little blue envelope in the upper right hand corner, click "compose new message" and type my username in the "Send To" field.

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 3 (133 Views)
Highlighted
Mentor

Re: Email Address to report problem?

sent.

Message 3 of 3 (128 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.