Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jan 22, 2012
12:35:52 PM
View profile
Eligibility for new equipment- date keeps changing...why?

I want to know why my eligibily date for new equipment keeps changing.  I met my 2 years on my contract this month and originally it said I would be eligible several months ago.  Then it changed to Dec 2011, now it shows 8/2012.  Any idea why?  That is 2 yr 8 months with the same phone.  Not normal from past experiences.  Been with AT&T for many years and contracts.

I want to know why my eligibily date for new equipment keeps changing.  I met my 2 years on my contract this month and originally it said I would be eligible several months ago.  Then it changed to Dec 2011, now it shows 8/2012.  Any idea why?  That is 2 yr 8 months with the same phone.  Not normal from past experiences.  Been with AT&T for many years and contracts.

Eligibility for new equipment- date keeps changing...why?

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 22, 2012 12:48:55 PM
(0)
Professor

I had the same issue with my daughter's phone. I called customer care at 800-331-0500 and got it cleared up. Plus they will send you an email about this conversation. I made a copy of it and took it with my just in case the store said that I wasn't qualified.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zombie Hunter Mission Statement

Exterminate the living dead and keep our fellow citizens alive and safe. We will be connecting with our fellow businesses, the police department, funeral home, and weapon manufacturers to help map out, and exterminate the pesky living dead from our community.

~~~Seth Mendenhall

I had the same issue with my daughter's phone. I called customer care at 800-331-0500 and got it cleared up. Plus they will send you an email about this conversation. I made a copy of it and took it with my just in case the store said that I wasn't qualified.

Exterminate the living dead and keep our fellow citizens alive and safe. We will be connecting with our fellow businesses, the police department, funeral home, and weapon manufacturers to help map out, and exterminate the pesky living dead from our community.

~~~Seth Mendenhall

Re: Eligibility for new equipment- date keeps changing...why?

2 of 4 (705 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 22, 2012 3:17:30 PM
(0)
Contributor
thanks...now to find the time to call!
thanks...now to find the time to call!

3 of 4 (695 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 22, 2012 3:20:07 PM
(0)
Professor
Good luck with that....

~~~Seth Mendenhall
Good luck with that....

~~~Seth Mendenhall

4 of 4 (692 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments