Early upgrade...

Scholar

Early upgrade...

I have two weeks until an upgrade...do you think if I go into an AT&T they will let me?  My old BB is really getting to be bad and I would love to get a new Atrix Smiley Tongue

Message 1 of 8 (509 Views)
ACE - Expert

Re: Early upgrade...

It doesn't hurt to ask. Since you are having problems they may let you, but then again, they may not.
This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 8 (507 Views)
Mentor

I bet if you call AT&T at 611 or go to an ATT COR store you'll have a new phone in no time. Smiley Wink

Message 3 of 8 (487 Views)
Expert

applerain wrote:

I bet if you call AT&T at 611 or go to an ATT COR store you'll have a new phone in no time. Smiley Wink

suspect that you will lose that bet

Message 4 of 8 (481 Views)
Master

wingrider01 wrote:

applerain wrote:

suspect that you will lose that bet

Agreed. It's not THAT simple... Maybe they'll give in, though, if you're nice about it.

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 5 of 8 (440 Views)
Contributor

[ Edited ]

Don't count on it.  I just got back from the At and T store and was told that even though my phone is broken and I have been a loyal customer for 10 years I have to wait the 5 weeks to upgrade.  I was told to go buy a phone for 10 dollars to hold me over.   To say the least I am very upset and am looking at Verizon now because I wanted the iphone, and will probably just pay the early out.  So much for being a loyal customer.  I am very disappointed with At and T.  I would have expected a little more consideration having been a customer for 10 years

Message 6 of 8 (416 Views)
ACE - Expert

GLORIIAE wrote:

Don't count on it.  I just got back from the At and T store and was told that even though my phone is broken and I have been a loyal customer for 10 years I have to wait the 5 weeks to upgrade.  I was told to go buy a phone for 10 dollars to hold me over.   To say the least I am very upset and am looking at Verizon now because I wanted the iphone, and will probably just pay the early out.  So much for being a loyal customer.  I am very disappointed with At and T.  I would have expected a little more consideration having been a customer for 10 years

I hate to tell you but Verizon did the same thing to me when I was with them. I was less than a month away when my phone broke and could not upgrade until my upgrade date. Changing providers doesn't make any difference.

This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 7 of 8 (401 Views)
Contributor

I just don't understand why they don't take care of customers that have been with them for so long. Loyalty just doesn't count for any thing any more. It's sad!
Message 8 of 8 (390 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.