ESPN Watch App for iPhone ISSUE

Explorer

ESPN Watch App for iPhone ISSUE

TO: ATT - I read the other post asking the same but never did see an ATT Representative providing guidance as to whom we can contact to get more details as to the hold up... Is ATT working on this? Is there a Contract in process? ETC... We are in the beginning of the Football Season and this APP is very important to us SPORTS fans... Just like the CNN App showing live TV - we would like the same for ESPN programming... Let me know who I can contact for specifics... THANKS

Message 1 of 5
Professor

Re: ESPN Watch App for iPhone ISSUE

This is a user to user help forum.

If you want/need an official response from AT&T, call them.

Message 2 of 5
Professor

You won't see an official ATT response here as this is a customer to customer forum. There is no official ATT CS presence here. In any case, as described in the other thread, this is a question for the TV (Uverse) part of ATT. ATT reps dealing with iPhones and iPads probably wouldn't know anything about it.
Message 3 of 5
ACE - Expert

Try AT&T's Facebook page. Customer service reps do monitor and respond to issues/questions posted there.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 5
Master

There a few official reps here who will help with issues but DO NOT expect any other response than "We are working on it" Since it involve a contract and has a financial impact on two publicly traded companies, I would be surprised to see anything more than that. Consider that the corporate folks working on this are not going to share anything with customer service reps until there is something to announce. That is why you are not seeing anything more.

For service or support questions including existing order status, call:
Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500

Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser:
https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/
Message 5 of 5
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Find the Unlimited Plan that works best for you at our Knowledge Sharing Session: Whole Lotta' Data Going On on Wed. 6/28 from 1-4pm ET / noon-3pm CT / 10am-1pm PT!

Find out the very latest about the new iPad Pros!

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support