Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Sep 6, 2011
11:18:54 AM
View profile
ESPN Watch App for iPhone ISSUE

TO: ATT - I read the other post asking the same but never did see an ATT Representative providing guidance as to whom we can contact to get more details as to the hold up... Is ATT working on this? Is there a Contract in process? ETC... We are in the beginning of the Football Season and this APP is very important to us SPORTS fans... Just like the CNN App showing live TV - we would like the same for ESPN programming... Let me know who I can contact for specifics... THANKS

TO: ATT - I read the other post asking the same but never did see an ATT Representative providing guidance as to whom we can contact to get more details as to the hold up... Is ATT working on this? Is there a Contract in process? ETC... We are in the beginning of the Football Season and this APP is very important to us SPORTS fans... Just like the CNN App showing live TV - we would like the same for ESPN programming... Let me know who I can contact for specifics... THANKS

ESPN Watch App for iPhone ISSUE

4 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 6, 2011 11:38:53 AM
(0)
Professor

This is a user to user help forum.

If you want/need an official response from AT&T, call them.

This is a user to user help forum.

If you want/need an official response from AT&T, call them.

Re: ESPN Watch App for iPhone ISSUE

2 of 5 (569 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 6, 2011 11:40:00 AM
(0)
Professor
You won't see an official ATT response here as this is a customer to customer forum. There is no official ATT CS presence here. In any case, as described in the other thread, this is a question for the TV (Uverse) part of ATT. ATT reps dealing with iPhones and iPads probably wouldn't know anything about it.
You won't see an official ATT response here as this is a customer to customer forum. There is no official ATT CS presence here. In any case, as described in the other thread, this is a question for the TV (Uverse) part of ATT. ATT reps dealing with iPhones and iPads probably wouldn't know anything about it.

3 of 5 (568 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 6, 2011 1:00:47 PM
(0)
Former Employee

Try AT&T's Facebook page. Customer service reps do monitor and respond to issues/questions posted there.

Try AT&T's Facebook page. Customer service reps do monitor and respond to issues/questions posted there.

4 of 5 (557 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 6, 2011 5:43:56 PM
(0)
Master
There a few official reps here who will help with issues but DO NOT expect any other response than "We are working on it" Since it involve a contract and has a financial impact on two publicly traded companies, I would be surprised to see anything more than that. Consider that the corporate folks working on this are not going to share anything with customer service reps until there is something to announce. That is why you are not seeing anything more.

For service or support questions including existing order status, call:
Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500

Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser:
https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/
There a few official reps here who will help with issues but DO NOT expect any other response than "We are working on it" Since it involve a contract and has a financial impact on two publicly traded companies, I would be surprised to see anything more than that. Consider that the corporate folks working on this are not going to share anything with customer service reps until there is something to announce. That is why you are not seeing anything more.

For service or support questions including existing order status, call:
Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500

Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser:
https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/
Posted from my iPhone _____________________________ For service or support questions including existing order status, call: Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500 Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser: https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/

5 of 5 (534 Views)