Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted Nov 22, 2011
11:32:30 AM
View profile
E-mail Problem with Iphone

I use my personal iPhone (3GS with IOS 5)  at work and we has an open guest WiFi router I can go through; there is also a strong cell phone signal so I can also access an AT&T Edge Network. We are many miles from a cell tower, so the facility has a "repeater" to strengthen the signal to 5 bars. The problem I have is that I cannot get my Yahoo webmail when in this environment; either the WiFI or Edge network, or if it does work, it sometimes takes hours to send and receive messages. Any ideas of what is happening or that I can fix?

I use my personal iPhone (3GS with IOS 5)  at work and we has an open guest WiFi router I can go through; there is also a strong cell phone signal so I can also access an AT&T Edge Network. We are many miles from a cell tower, so the facility has a "repeater" to strengthen the signal to 5 bars. The problem I have is that I cannot get my Yahoo webmail when in this environment; either the WiFI or Edge network, or if it does work, it sometimes takes hours to send and receive messages. Any ideas of what is happening or that I can fix?

E-mail Problem with Iphone

0 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too