Helpful Links

Dropped calls-Phone problem??

Teacher

Dropped calls-Phone problem??

This past May I bought my wife a Samsung Texting phone (the one with the slide up face/front (don't know model #).

Its been work great up till now (only 5 months old) but during the last 2 weeks she has been losing calls in middle of conversations.  Our family has the Family Plan and we all use our phones during same time of day and same general locations and we don't experience this with our phones............only my wifes, Samsung.  What could be the problem(s).   Is phone still under Warranty (only 5 months old).  What could we do to resolve this?  Thanks in adavance.

Message 1 of 3
Master

Re: Dropped calls-Phone problem??

nickmar wrote:

This past May I bought my wife a Samsung Texting phone (the one with the slide up face/front (don't know model #).

Its been work great up till now (only 5 months old) but during the last 2 weeks she has been losing calls in middle of conversations.  Our family has the Family Plan and we all use our phones during same time of day and same general locations and we don't experience this with our phones............only my wifes, Samsung.  What could be the problem(s).   Is phone still under Warranty (only 5 months old).  What could we do to resolve this?  Thanks in adavance.

I would suggest to have your wife try a new SIM card first before you rule out that it's the phone's problem. How long has she had her current SIM card?

If a new SIM does not fix the issue, I would send the phone in to get a replacement under warranty. Yes, the phone also should still be covered under warranty.

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 2 of 3
Tutor

Re: Dropped calls-Phone problem??

call 611 and ask for the nearest warranty exchange center.  They will exchange the device for you.

Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Announcements

Is the iPhone X worth it? Find out why it totally is!

Find out how to track your iPhone's delivery!

Let us help you Give the Gift of AT&T Wireless this holiday season!

Additional Support