Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Sep 20, 2011
3:29:54 AM
View profile
Dropped calls-Phone problem??

This past May I bought my wife a Samsung Texting phone (the one with the slide up face/front (don't know model #).

Its been work great up till now (only 5 months old) but during the last 2 weeks she has been losing calls in middle of conversations.  Our family has the Family Plan and we all use our phones during same time of day and same general locations and we don't experience this with our phones............only my wifes, Samsung.  What could be the problem(s).   Is phone still under Warranty (only 5 months old).  What could we do to resolve this?  Thanks in adavance.

This past May I bought my wife a Samsung Texting phone (the one with the slide up face/front (don't know model #).

Its been work great up till now (only 5 months old) but during the last 2 weeks she has been losing calls in middle of conversations.  Our family has the Family Plan and we all use our phones during same time of day and same general locations and we don't experience this with our phones............only my wifes, Samsung.  What could be the problem(s).   Is phone still under Warranty (only 5 months old).  What could we do to resolve this?  Thanks in adavance.

Dropped calls-Phone problem??

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 20, 2011 3:57:12 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

nickmar wrote:

I would suggest to have your wife try a new SIM card first before you rule out that it's the phone's problem. How long has she had her current SIM card?

If a new SIM does not fix the issue, I would send the phone in to get a replacement under warranty. Yes, the phone also should still be covered under warranty.

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

nickmar wrote:

I would suggest to have your wife try a new SIM card first before you rule out that it's the phone's problem. How long has she had her current SIM card?

If a new SIM does not fix the issue, I would send the phone in to get a replacement under warranty. Yes, the phone also should still be covered under warranty.

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Dropped calls-Phone problem??

2 of 3 (165 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 21, 2011 8:22:04 PM
(0)
Tutor

call 611 and ask for the nearest warranty exchange center.  They will exchange the device for you.

call 611 and ask for the nearest warranty exchange center.  They will exchange the device for you.

Soon to have a Samsung Galaxy S II

Re: Dropped calls-Phone problem??

3 of 3 (149 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments