Downloading ringtone for Razr V3xx

Tutor

Downloading ringtone for Razr V3xx

Hello, I had saved a ringtone I used with my last phone on my computer.  I am trying to use is again with my new RazrV3xx but having
problems.  I have a memory card inserted, and I am able to transfer the file to Music and Audio.  There is no file for Ringtones.  The
file successfully transfers and shows up in Muisc, but I cannot figure out how to get it to ringtones.  I tried creating a folder on the memory
card called Ringtones but still shows up in Music.  Any help would be appreciated.
Message 1 of 3 (2,047 Views)
Expert

Re: Downloading ringtone for Razr V3xx

ferisafan wrote:
     Hello, I had saved a ringtone I used with my last phone on my computer. I am trying to use is again with my new RazrV3xx but having problems. I have a memory card inserted, and I am able to transfer the file to Music and Audio. There is no file for Ringtones.  The file successfully transfers and shows up in Muisc, but I cannot figure out how to get it to ringtones. I tried creating a folder on the memory card called Ringtones but still shows up in Music. Any help would be appreciated.

What hapens if you go to the contact in the phone list you want the ringtone for and then select edit from there, do you then have the option to select the ringtone.
Message 2 of 3 (2,004 Views)

Re: Downloading ringtone for Razr V3xx

You could send it to your phone using an online service like Mobile17
Message 3 of 3 (1,787 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.