Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Questions about your Smartphone data usage? Please join us here for a live “Ask an Expert” event on Wednesday, August 24th from 1-5 pm ET / 10am-2pm PT.

Wireless Forum

Posted Mar 19, 2008
5:38:32 AM
View profile
Downloading Graphic
I have a RazorV3XXX. I can buy a graphic and the message "Download Complete" is displayed but then another message shows up that says "File Type Not Recognized" How can I correct this so the graphic is loaded on my phone?
I have a RazorV3XXX. I can buy a graphic and the message "Download Complete" is displayed but then another message shows up that says "File Type Not Recognized" How can I correct this so the graphic is loaded on my phone?

Downloading Graphic

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 19, 2008 6:04:03 AM
(0)
Professor

teacher08 wrote:

What type of format is the picture?  Your phone supports the following: GIF 87, 89A, JPEG, PNG, BMP, WBMP, EMS BMP

teacher08 wrote:

What type of format is the picture?  Your phone supports the following: GIF 87, 89A, JPEG, PNG, BMP, WBMP, EMS BMP

Re: Downloading Graphic

2 of 3 (2,002 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 19, 2008 12:34:51 PM
(0)
Expert

teacher08 wrote:

Also have you selected the proper version of your phone, and are you getting these items from ATT.com?

teacher08 wrote:

Also have you selected the proper version of your phone, and are you getting these items from ATT.com?

Re: Downloading Graphic

3 of 3 (1,986 Views)