Downloading A Theme For the Interenet to PC

Tutor

Downloading A Theme For the Interenet to PC

Okay so i download a theme from the interent to my PC to upload from a USB port to my phone! I have uploaded it but it wont let me put it as a theme all i have is some pictures in my Graphics section and i have all the backgrounds it came with but like i dont know how to set the whole thing as a theme! I have a RAZOR V3xx, I am suppose to have like a picture when i first turn on my phone and when i turn it off but its not working right...help?

Message 1 of 2 (1,284 Views)
Expert

Re: Downloading A Theme For the Interenet to PC

x.kimbo wrote:
     Okay so i download a theme from the interent to my PC to upload from a USB port to my phone! I have uploaded it but it wont let me put it as a theme all i have is some pictures in my Graphics section and i have all the backgrounds it came with but like i dont know how to set the whole thing as a theme! I have a RAZOR V3xx, I am suppose to have like a picture when i first turn on my phone and when i turn it off but its not working right...help?

This may help you out. LINK
Message 2 of 2 (1,281 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.