Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jul 6, 2008
5:52:28 AM
View profile
Downloading A Theme For the Interenet to PC

Okay so i download a theme from the interent to my PC to upload from a USB port to my phone! I have uploaded it but it wont let me put it as a theme all i have is some pictures in my Graphics section and i have all the backgrounds it came with but like i dont know how to set the whole thing as a theme! I have a RAZOR V3xx, I am suppose to have like a picture when i first turn on my phone and when i turn it off but its not working right...help?

Okay so i download a theme from the interent to my PC to upload from a USB port to my phone! I have uploaded it but it wont let me put it as a theme all i have is some pictures in my Graphics section and i have all the backgrounds it came with but like i dont know how to set the whole thing as a theme! I have a RAZOR V3xx, I am suppose to have like a picture when i first turn on my phone and when i turn it off but its not working right...help?

Downloading A Theme For the Interenet to PC

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 6, 2008 7:02:10 AM
(0)
Expert

x.kimbo wrote:

This may help you out. LINK

x.kimbo wrote:

This may help you out. LINK

Re: Downloading A Theme For the Interenet to PC

2 of 2 (1,277 Views)