Double charged, but no additions to my account

Contributor

Double charged, but no additions to my account

I recently tried to buy a 200 message feature package, but when I checked out it said my transaction was denied by my bank. However, when I went to chase.com, it said I had been charged and the money was taken out. But no texts on my account. So I tried again and the same thing happened. This is very annoying since gophone has basically no customer support, and I want my money and texts. So does anyone know how to get refunded in my situation?

Message 1 of 3
Contributor

Re: Double charged, but no additions to my account

I had the same problem. I charged my $50 rate plan to my debit card, it went through and gave me a new expiration date and everything. The next day, after I have been using my phone I get a text saying that my bank had insufficient funds and I needed to call 611 before I could use my phone again.  I went through all of the prompts and what have you and got nowhere.  Then I checked the history on my debit card and the payment had gone through and a phone number to call!! I called and was connected to a real person who just needed to reset my account and it was fixed!! For all prepaid issues or to add money you can call 866-608-3007 or 866-695-2750.  Hope this helps.

Message 2 of 3
Highlighted

Re: Double charged, but no additions to my account

Thanks for sharing your fix! The go-phone automated system leaves much to be desired - (in regards to service improvements). Locating the right live person number required some searching. AT&T / Gophone (web page) / account maintenace provides some information. Thanks again!
Message 3 of 3
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support