Double Billed for thinhgs

Contributor

Double Billed for thinhgs

Last month, I went through the tedious effort of getting things like TV not to be doubled billed on one of my lines, and to unscribe to others plans. I even set it up so I have to approve the changes to the bill on line with a special password.. This month, again I doubled billed for the TV on the same line as last month, and I am still enrolled in plans I cancelled, I understand doing a partial month of billing, but the whole month, we are talking an extra $20 with that alone, let alone the fact I have been told I get 10 free 411 calls a month (just last month), and now am being charged for each one, $1.99. Add in tax, and you are looking at an extra $50ish added to our bill, can't really understand that. How can you charge for the same program twice on the same line in one month anyway.A system should let that happen.

I am beyond annoyed, nd it being Sunday can't talk to anyone about it. Trying to email customer service it tell s me I am logged out....I feel sory for the rep I get on Monday morning.

Message 1 of 5 (162 Views)

Re: Double Billed for thinhgs

Customer Care is open on Sunday, give them a call. 

As an AT&T employee, the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinion.
Message 2 of 5 (160 Views)
Contributor

I tried and was quoted you are only open Monday through Saturday. This is a frustrating thing though, two months in a row, the same basic issues.
Message 3 of 5 (153 Views)
Professor

I hope that Customer Care was able to help you today, but I dont think any plans with ATT give you 10 free 411 calls - just letting you know, you might want to double check on that.

Message 4 of 5 (142 Views)

[ Edited ]

As far as the directory assistance charges are concearned, they are billed per use. So everytime you dial 411, a charge is put on the bill. Just like if you text without a texting package, you are billed everytime @ .20 cents per message for EACH one sent, and recieved. And, who told you that you get 10 free 411 calls/month?

As an AT&T employee, the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinion.
Message 5 of 5 (134 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.