Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Feb 12, 2008
7:02:07 AM
View profile
Dotmac email unable to send (ATT Tilt). CWMX.com does not...
Dotmac email unable to send (ATT Tilt). CWMX.com does not seem to work either for outgoing mail setting. I tried smtp.mac.com,but still unable to send email. I can receive email okay but sending does not work. I have seen posts with the same issues in this forum but I don't seem to recognize a fix for this. I am getting the impression that there is no fix and I will never be able to send emails from my Tilt using my .mac account. Has anyone been successful with this? Thank you in advance for your feed back.

Roy
Dotmac email unable to send (ATT Tilt). CWMX.com does not seem to work either for outgoing mail setting. I tried smtp.mac.com,but still unable to send email. I can receive email okay but sending does not work. I have seen posts with the same issues in this forum but I don't seem to recognize a fix for this. I am getting the impression that there is no fix and I will never be able to send emails from my Tilt using my .mac account. Has anyone been successful with this? Thank you in advance for your feed back.

Roy

Dotmac email unable to send (ATT Tilt). CWMX.com does not...

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 3, 2008 7:20:23 PM
(0)
Scholar
I'm actually having the opposite problem.  I can not get Xpress Mail to push mail to my phone for my .mac account.  Are you having problems with this as well?
I'm actually having the opposite problem.  I can not get Xpress Mail to push mail to my phone for my .mac account.  Are you having problems with this as well?

Re: Dotmac email unable to send (ATT Tilt). CWMX.com does not...

2 of 2 (2,361 Views)