Dont worry everyone! Finally got iphone confirmation 2 days later. Lol

Dont worry everyone! Finally got iphone confirmation 2 days later. Lol

[ Edited ]

So i placed the order 8am on june 15th and my order crashed at checkout. You can read my story earlier in this forum here: http://forums.wireless.att.com/t5/Apple/Help-with-iPhone-4-Preorder-w-AT-amp-T/td-p/1943700. No confirmation email, no bank charges, and no confirmation page at the end of the order.

Guess what came to my inbox this morning?

DOMINICK {personal info edited}
Order Number: 6804*******
CTN: 631******

Thank you for your order. Your iPhone4 pre-order has been received and is being processed
in the order it was received. You do not need to take any action. You will receive an email from
us if we need any additional information.

You can track your order online by entering your order number at www.wireless.att.com/order_status
or by calling our automated system at 877-782-8870.

Please note: Your order status may not be available if your order was placed within the past 24 hours.

Thank you,
AT&T

You have received this service message because you are a valued AT&T customer. Replies to this email
are not received by a live person.
You can read our Privacy Policy for more information about how we use information.

Message 1 of 7 (898 Views)
Voyager

Re: Dont worry everyone! Finally got iphone confirmation 2 days later. Lol

I had the same thing happen to me.  Preordered on the 15th at around 6am CST and crashed at checkout with no confirmation other than I had an order showing up in the order status and my credit card showing a charge.  Received same email as OP at 3:42am CST.

Message 2 of 7 (878 Views)
Scholar

Ordered at 5:15 am on the 15th and finally got my email last night around 7pm.

Message 3 of 7 (842 Views)

[ Edited ]

Just wondering why a moderator edited my last name out of this email? I really dont care if people know my last name thats why I left it in. lol

My name is Dominick Strippoli.  I left it there because its no big deal.

Thanks.

Message 4 of 7 (759 Views)
Scholar

They just don't want you to be personally identifiable that's why.

Message 5 of 7 (750 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]

Why wouldnt they want a user to user forum member to post his last name? It is still not making any sense to me. I own a very large forum myself. So I am just wondering why thats all.

Message 6 of 7 (740 Views)
Mentor

got minee about 4:30am this morning, still say i ordered 6/15/10 hopefully it will get here by the 24th

Message 7 of 7 (649 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.