Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Apr 19, 2011
1:04:26 PM
View profile
Don't save my previous payment method

If i don't want my previous payment method saved on the website, How do I remove this? The site only gives me an option to use another payment method or update my previous methed...however i do not want any payment method saved on the website. Please help.

If i don't want my previous payment method saved on the website, How do I remove this? The site only gives me an option to use another payment method or update my previous methed...however i do not want any payment method saved on the website. Please help.

Don't save my previous payment method

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 19, 2011 1:29:00 PM
(0)
Expert
Edited by wingrider01 on Apr 19, 2011 at 1:29:33 PM

just out of cutiousity  clear your cookies and internet temp data - be warned this will clear everything that holds the information in cookies - like some website userid's, etc with no recovery

the information maybe sotred in local cookies that are encrypted

just out of cutiousity  clear your cookies and internet temp data - be warned this will clear everything that holds the information in cookies - like some website userid's, etc with no recovery

the information maybe sotred in local cookies that are encrypted

Re: Don't save my previous payment method

[ Edited ]
2 of 4 (959 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 19, 2011 1:54:21 PM
(0)
Contributor

Thanks for the advice...however i just tried that it has not removed my saved payment info Smiley Sad

Thanks for the advice...however i just tried that it has not removed my saved payment info Smiley Sad

3 of 4 (950 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 19, 2011 3:31:08 PM
(0)
Expert

I don't pay online, but you may have to call them to get it removed.

I don't pay online, but you may have to call them to get it removed.

4 of 4 (942 Views)