Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Feb 10, 2012
6:56:26 PM
View profile
Does this app for my ringer exist?

4S  OS5

When I mute my phone to go into the movies or such I always forget to turn it back on when I leave the show.  I've seen phones that have a feature that when you mute the phone you can tell it how long to be muted for and it will turn the ringer back on automatically at the perscribed time.  Is there an app that will let my iPhone do this?

Thanks in advance... Bob

4S  OS5

When I mute my phone to go into the movies or such I always forget to turn it back on when I leave the show.  I've seen phones that have a feature that when you mute the phone you can tell it how long to be muted for and it will turn the ringer back on automatically at the perscribed time.  Is there an app that will let my iPhone do this?

Thanks in advance... Bob

Does this app for my ringer exist?

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 10, 2012 7:23:10 PM
(0)
Master

Not that I am aware of given the fact that the switch is a physical one that cannot be moved by software.

For service or support questions including existing order status, call:
Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500

Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser:
https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/

Not that I am aware of given the fact that the switch is a physical one that cannot be moved by software.

For service or support questions including existing order status, call:
Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500

Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser:
https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/
Posted from my iPhone _____________________________ For service or support questions including existing order status, call: Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500 Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser: https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/

Re: Does this app for my ringer exist?

2 of 4 (214 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 10, 2012 7:34:55 PM
(0)
Scholar
That's easy to fix. Instead of throwing the switch manually turn the volume to zero. Heck the app could do that also.

Bob
That's easy to fix. Instead of throwing the switch manually turn the volume to zero. Heck the app could do that also.

Bob

3 of 4 (208 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 10, 2012 9:06:16 PM
(0)
ACE - Professor

Agunat wrote:

4S  OS5

Thanks in advance... Bob

I have mine on mute all the time... vib is the business requirement these days Smiley Happy

Sounds like a nice idea for an app, though.

Agunat wrote:

4S  OS5

Thanks in advance... Bob

I have mine on mute all the time... vib is the business requirement these days Smiley Happy

Sounds like a nice idea for an app, though.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

4 of 4 (191 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments