Helpful Links

Does this app for my ringer exist?

Scholar

Does this app for my ringer exist?

4S  OS5

When I mute my phone to go into the movies or such I always forget to turn it back on when I leave the show.  I've seen phones that have a feature that when you mute the phone you can tell it how long to be muted for and it will turn the ringer back on automatically at the perscribed time.  Is there an app that will let my iPhone do this?

Thanks in advance... Bob

Message 1 of 4
Master

Re: Does this app for my ringer exist?

Not that I am aware of given the fact that the switch is a physical one that cannot be moved by software.

For service or support questions including existing order status, call:
Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500

Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser:
https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/
Message 2 of 4
Scholar

That's easy to fix. Instead of throwing the switch manually turn the volume to zero. Heck the app could do that also.

Bob
Message 3 of 4
Highlighted
Professor

Agunat wrote:

4S  OS5

When I mute my phone to go into the movies or such I always forget to turn it back on when I leave the show.  I've seen phones that have a feature that when you mute the phone you can tell it how long to be muted for and it will turn the ringer back on automatically at the perscribed time.  Is there an app that will let my iPhone do this?

Thanks in advance... Bob

I have mine on mute all the time... vib is the business requirement these days Smiley Happy

Sounds like a nice idea for an app, though.

Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Announcements

Is the iPhone X worth it? Find out why it totally is!

Find out how to track your iPhone's delivery!

Let us help you Give the Gift of AT&T Wireless this holiday season!

Additional Support